Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By XR500
  • 1 Post By Three O'Three

Thread: Field Days

Field Days

Field days, worth going this year? Last years wasn't that great. Heard Jacinda got some verbal abuse while leaving?

Was there today. About 25% foot traffic of a typical mid winter fieldays. Pretty jack of them to be charging exhibitors the wintertime price for a show run in the heart of Farmer busy time season.

But the positive, you didn't spend half an hour in a traffic jam to get in, and didn't have to spend hours barging through crowded dirt streets to squeeze yourself into crowded sites.

Humping and Fisting was clothes only. didn't even see a knife on show

Got to talk to the farm forestry gurus for an hour without having to worry about hogging their time, so that was cool.

Pricks wouldn't take cash in the big fieldays run food and grog tent. But all the mum and dad food trailers did, so they got my $$

Bloody good boutique food and alcohol distillers stands in the South Eastern most covered building. You could get a proper feed and pissed just by circulating the place twice

Overall it was a C+
    308 and Sika stag like this.

I'm thinking of going Saturday pending on weather, not having to barge through crowds sounds good.
    Ben Waimata likes this.

Picking Saturday will be the busy days. Townies will show up. Wont be going myself.

Im only farm staff but still got shit to do.

Got 138 ha of silage being cut(contractors) today, boss has spikers to velvet plus help cut some trees at local school

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

Went yesterday, definitely quiet but good not having the traffic compared to last year. Lots of stalls didn't have much on offer but still better than a day at work. The powertool tents were good