Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Forum Hunting/fishing trip Summer Bay of Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'd be interested in a hunt some where & maybe a fish .Never fished Matata ,rod or kontiki .(I'm not good on boats)
    if you get sea sick get your self some pauanui bombers you wont have any problems then.

Quote Originally Posted by duck-kila View Post
    Would be interest in a hunt or may be a charter depending on timing.
    Hi Duck-Kila what dates would suit you, looking at 14th 15th and 16th of Dec

Hi Mucko I will keep you posted on if I can make it or not, I may have a job by then if all goes well as a former employer could be taking me back on after I left 11 years ago and if I get it I will be on 12 hour shifts and they have an oddball days off system.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    Hi Mucko I will keep you posted on if I can make it or not, I may have a job by then if all goes well as a former employer could be taking me back on after I left 11 years ago and if I get it I will be on 12 hour shifts and they have an oddball days off system.
    cool will put you down as a maybe, what line of work are you after any area your after

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    Hi Neckshot it,s my mates Charter business so i am sure i can work something out with him.
    Basicly a dep was to ensure people turn up and dont leave me footing the bill so not necessarily a 50% dep just some form of i will be there you can count on me sort of thing.

One day fishing two days hunting sounds good. do we want to go for a dive we can head down to town point target crays and snapper etc dates are open DEC 14-15-16 for kicks we can bring it foward or push it out what ever suit us all.

feed back = a format

fish the 14th then go bush 15th-16th

so far we have
    Mucko
    Mohawk
    Scribe
    Neckshot

a maybe from
    Chris
    Duck-kila
    hunter308

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    cool will put you down as a maybe, what line of work are you after any area your after
    I was training as a setter operator in the blown film extrusion department with them 11 years ago till my ex wife talked me into moving to jaffa land after 2 years of working for them, if they take me back I get a chance to complete my qualification in plastic extrusion which I am already partly qualified. Over shifting around the country side for work so going to stay right where I am.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

that sounds awesome good on you hope it works out for you. and you will be able to come on the trip

I'd be keen as for the hunt and a dive. Not that keen on the fishing. Hunting Jap's or rusa would be awesome.

Banned
    So are the dates going to be concrete buy sep? just so i can put the leave app in.And the day hunting on the 16th will it be dawn to dusk? or watever suits.Cheers Mucko.

make it concrete now and anyone from this point on that wants to come along knows the date we are going, the hunting dawn to dusk would be a good idea if a night in the bush is on the cards do we deicide on a hut some where. if you have a spot you prefer to hunt let us know.

Banned
    Sweet ill sort the leave app Re; fishing( jigging for kingis) dose your mate spec in that? whats his specialty,Ive never hunted up there so ill go ,do anything anywere.

yeah mate check out information.com he is a on to it fishermen and good company kingis will be targeted for sure.

Banned
    Wuckud ,one more question in regards to fri night acc? and if we dont stay out or in a hut sat night.

i might be able to sort something out in regards to acc, i can secure firearms at my place or at a friends in tga, if we dont stay in the bush we can hunt two different areas.

update guys boat is booked for dec 14th 7am-5pm going to cap it to 8-10 pob due to a couple of us wanting to do a dive. should be able to do a tow for some scollies as well. if youi just want to fish or just want to hunt let us know.