Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By SikaHuntaa

Thread: Cheapest way to ship Stone Glacier Packs

Cheapest way to ship Stone Glacier Packs

Hi all,
    Anyone ordered a Stone Glacier pack recently? Wondering what the cheapest way to get it here is? SG international shipping is ridiculous $160 and likely to get GST at the boarder. I’ve looked at ordering from a store in Aus but total price ends up much the same all said and done.
    Anyone used youpost or other freight forwarding service that kept shipping reasonable??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave up. Had a mate bring the stuff I wanted back ( $160 is flat rate I belive) so maybe getting a group buy might help to split costs.

There are a few forum members in the states that might be able to help ??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Its not what you get but what you give that makes a life !!

Maybe ask them for a better price. I ordered one and paid the full shipping but it got returned to them so they resent with a differnt company and refunded the shipping fee, pretty happy with that they are easy to deal with so might give you a better rate if you ask

I had family member bring back pack

Having the same issue myself. Trying to figure out an alternative as wanting to get a Sky Guide 7900

Honestly if you think shipping a bit shit email them and hopefully they have changed it. I did shipping flate rate I think as I checked cost to ship a sticker and it's still $160. I've brought stuff from other similar companies stateside and shipping was far more reasonable. A few emails atleast might have them look into it.

I dont know if it will work out cheaper, but have a look at "precision Optics" in Canada i bought a bit of gear from him, and shipped with in Canada for a few bucks.

But International freight is brutal right now,
    I just had a quote for a Box 500, 400x 400 with 46lbs of fishing/home goods/tools and gear quoted at $1500 from Canada to New Plymouth, (Purolator) Fu..........k me, needless to say. now looking for alternate options, sum will have to stay, Extra bag on the plane Dec 14th for $100 will get sum back.

They offered me a discount after I sent them an email saying that tax and shipping was going to kill me. Worth an ask.

So I did some shopping around, if you order from Black Ovis you'll get cheaper shipping by half price then use discount code MWW10 gets the total (This is a 7900 and a rain cover) down to 791USD so worked out fairly cheap in comparison.
    Tikka7mm08, rugerman and hotsoup like this.

I get a 20% pro discount but the postage is a killer...emailed them but no joy lower shipping.