Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: How do you guys clean your packs?

Laundry mat on the drive back. Cold water and use the save the planet hippy eculapytus stuff. Through shoes, everything in there

Key... gives me enough time to order chicken and chips at the kebab place next door.

Quote Originally Posted by hebe View Post
    As titled.

I had a bit of a shocker with a macpac weka which needed a repair. I shot a deer put the legs in and stained the inner with blood. Not badly but enough to notice.
    I soaked it in cold water overnight, then I cleaned with light solution of handy andy and cold water and a stiff brush, then the hose.
    Thinking it would be clean enough for repair, just with one stain set into it which i cant get out, I took it to macpac who sent it to their factory only for it to be sent back as being too dirty, which really annoyed me.

Anyone got any pro tips? Usually I’d just do as above and its always been fine but just wondering how everyone else does it.
    try napisan yes the stuff used for babys nappys very kind to fabric my good lady soaks my grease stained tractor clothes in it and it really works