Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By SiB
  • 1 Post By 223nut
  • 1 Post By SiB

Thread: Internal Molle bacpack

Internal Molle bacpack

Got a good first aid bag but bloody unorganised, everything fits just... Have backpack with molle on the outside and like the system, got quite a few Molle pouches. The one draw back is it gives more things to get tangled if your trying to push through and brush. Got me wo during if there are packs with Molle internally, bit of googling shows there is but very heard of the brands that other forums are talking about (American)

Anyone here tried this system?

Bloody hard to search retail site for internal Molle as it assumes you mean internal volume and Molle on the outside

Could have sworn I saw a knock off of the 5.11 in the past but can't find it now.

Another idea I've had is that I have a cactus pack that's simple shoulder straps it waistband on a large roll top pack, no straps or pockets. Could take it to an outfit and get them it put zips down the sides and sew Molle to the inside of it...

SiB
    Check out 5.11

I've got a back pack that is loaded w internal mollie.

Or do a sketch and have a conversation with cactus? This might be an opportunity to them....

Also Kathmandu. I know they manufacture overseas but they do do lots of trial/development. I've got one of their camera packs that never quite made it past trial stage.
    P38 and 223nut like this.

If you wanna go cheaper but the same concept - I bought a travel shower tidy roll-up from Torpedo7 and use that as my med kit - heaps of pockets and was only about $25
    Deuter brand or something

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    If you wanna go cheaper but the same concept - I bought a travel shower tidy roll-up from Torpedo7 and use that as my med kit - heaps of pockets and was only about $25
    Deuter brand or something
    Waaay to small for what I'm thinking. Pouches for: dressings, medication, stethoscope, blood glucose, tools (pupil torch, scissors, tweezers), splints, saline, forms and pens.... The list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Bloody hard to search retail site for internal Molle as it assumes you mean internal volume and Molle on the outside

Could have sworn I saw a knock off of the 5.11 in the past but can't find it now.

Another idea I've had is that I have a cactus pack that's simple shoulder straps it waistband on a large roll top pack, no straps or pockets. Could take it to an outfit and get them it put zips down the sides and sew Molle to the inside of it...
    Twin needle would put a section in
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Quote Originally Posted by nzfubz View Post
    Twin needle would put a section in
    That was where I was thinking of going to modify my cactus. Probably the easiest option then I get exactly what I'm looking for. Could prob use parts from my unusedhunters belt they made as well

Do you work as a mountain paramedic?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Do you work as a mountain paramedic?
    St John vollie but rather rural so have my own kit. Seen a bus up at the ski field so ambulance could prob make it, bit of a bumpy ride though!
    Gibo likes this.

SiB
    Can I suggest you're open about your need/purpose with whoever supplies or modifies a bag for you?

Community volunteer work is valued highly and you may find someone keen to support you with their resources. You can only ask anyway!
    223nut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    That was where I was thinking of going to modify my cactus. Probably the easiest option then I get exactly what I'm looking for. Could prob use parts from my unusedhunters belt they made as well
    We can do this, we have made various combat/raid deployment assaulter medic packs, normally Velcro lined to pouches can be torn out easily, pop in and see us to talk more.

Quote Originally Posted by twinneedle View Post
    We can do this, we have made various combat/raid deployment assaulter medic packs, normally Velcro lined to pouches can be torn out easily, pop in and see us to talk more.
    Will do next time me I'm in chch cheers