Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By TimC
  • 1 Post By NGDave
  • 3 Post By 25/08 IMP

Thread: LOWA boots NZ..maybe be wary

LOWA boots NZ..maybe be wary

Hey Fellas, my Aussie nephew 2 weeks ago today paid for a pair of Lowas from the Oz website. He's due to fly in here on the 5th april for a hunt. So to date he has no boots & no updated info from Lowa. As you can guess the clock is ticking down. His boots have to ship from NZ. He has tried to contact Lowa NZ to see whats going on. Apparently you cannot phone them...only those stupid auto reply instant chat thingy...which they did reply.. 3 days later....with someone from India, Phillipines...somewhere that has no idea of New Zealand. Oh yes...well they have been despatched to TNT for delivery. He rings TNT...they haven't seen anything. So LOWA take your money...don't give a damn about whether you have your boots in a timely fashion, don't want to talk to you & by my reckoning you should go shopping for another brand that has some sort of customer service.

so WHY ship them to OZ...would it not have been much easier/simpler /wiser to get them left in NZ to be collected???maybe YOU contact lowa here in NZ and see if they can get pair to you while it gets sorted.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

If it's any help I have a spare pair of lowa rangers in size eu43.5 here in chch he can borrow if needed.
    Micky Duck and Mathias like this.

Shouldv gone into the closest shop that sells lowa where he lives.Cost bit more,but you got them in yr hand.

he's a giant & wears a size 15... they didn't inform him there was none of that size in Oz..the site says " in stock " Not until 2 weeks later do we find out they have to be sent from NZ.. Very generous offer Tim... thankyou...size kills it.
    TimC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NGDave View Post
    he's a giant & wears a size 15... they didn't inform him there was none of that size in Oz..the site says " in stock " Not until 2 weeks later do we find out they have to be sent from NZ.. Very generous offer Tim... thankyou...size kills it.
    I have a pair of rangers here size 15 or 16 I'm not sure he can either borrow or buy if he buggers them.
    Had very little use.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
    Tommy, Micky Duck and TimC like this.

thanks 25...shall let you know should he need them