Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Lowa Tibets where from

I got a pair of spare laces, a little metal tube of lowa cream and another sort of lowa sealant. In contrast, I didnt get any additional products when I purchased my Renegades and Ranger 2s from my local. There's probably only a single application of the stuff though as it was all quite small.

sidetrack post but another vote for Svaros boots, i got some like 18 months ago almost coming 2 years this coming feb say, for the price and 'wear' , they cannot be faulted.

im just purchasing a 2nd set now to Confirm i'll have another 2 years sitting in the cupboard!

these ones are just starting to wear at the very back of the inside of the heel area, i'd say from me little heels movin around a bit, or not unlacing them enough an sliding them off with alot of effort...

soles tough, worn SFA in terms of mileage, just sometimes a bit slick on a damp hard surface i find.. but what isnt? footy boots?

i wear the Mids.......

hell yeah.

An to answer ya Question, the Lowas were from Tibet, duhhh.
    Sarvo likes this.

Got a pair of Tibet’s. Bloody awesome boots. Had them for 4 or 5 years. Heaps of hunting and paddock work on farm. Sole started coming away last year which I had glued back on and no problems since.
    I sourced mine from overseas also. Seems to be the way to do it. Had a number of mates buy them locally and they lasted a year max before falling apart. Came to the conclusion that the ones sold here sit in storage for a extended length of time shortening the lifespan of the glue. Nothing to back this up though.
    Also they are way overpriced in New Zealand plenty of other options do a equal or better job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Hoping to keep this thread about the lowas and best place to source them from.I am on about pair number 8-9 and these get worn every day last about 12 months or so and on to the next one.I have had zero issues and given the price jump locally was looking for suggestions on who is the best to deal with overseas.Pm is fine as local vendors like to try to stop supply from o/s .
    McNotty and Moa Hunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kwon View Post
    Hey Mark, I sourced mine from Outdoor Wales for $500 landed. Came with all the goodies too. I havent had any problems with them thus far. They arrived in 5 days.
    Looks like they no longer sell them. How long ago did you grab them?

hey thought it worthy of a mention that ive just worn the inner heel foam/lining through on the sarvo boots after 18 month of fair use a few times a week! more than many will do a year for sure.. thats the only real sign of wear...
    i have another pair with my name on it though an expect these to last a while with good socks until any rubbing occur