Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Please help find my stolen camper trailer

northdude
    nice trailer camper hope you get it back ill keep an eye out

Will keep eye down here ch ch , you never no . There heaps of scum bag north islander painters turning up down here ( pengy excluded) to make a dollar in the rebuild . Makes sense airless sprayers etc .
    distant stalker and deadidick like this.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

GWH
    There are some real pieces of shit in this world!

Mate get this posted on Facebook, with pics etc, it will have a far better chance of going viral with people re-posting/sharing it etc and will have a far greator reach and more likely for some one to spot it.

Best of luck man.

Probably a Base Camp for a growing operation or a spare room out the back of the Shed by now.
    This Time of the year it's probably parked up in the bush used for drying there pot . Good luck and I do agree get it on face book , hopefully it's a real dumb shit that's stolen it and it's easy found
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Hey All,
    Up date on my stolen camper trailer.

Glen Innes Police located the trailer in Coates Crescent, Panmure down the side of a state home driveway at some bottom feeders house. About 500m from where it was stolen. I now have it back in my possession. Thank you boys in blue

I will name and shame these pieces of shit when I know it wont effect the police efforts to prosecute. I have sussed the address and names of the likely suspects.

They had looted the contents which was found inside the address which the cops turned over.

We are still looking for a little single axle steel trailer painted light blue with no tail gate rego no Y4932.

I appreciated all the support and everyone's efforts in keeping their eyes peeled.

Will up date soon on out come and scumbags details.

Enjoy the rest of your Easters,
    Deadi.
    moonhunt, puku, P38 and 13 others like this.

Great news
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    OPCz

Fucking shitheads. Glad you got it back in one piece

P38
    Good outcome alright.

Well done Glen Innes Police.

Hope they were forced to Taser the shit heads in the recovery of the stolen goods.

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    Good outcome alright.

Well done Glen Innes Police.

Hope they were forced to Taser the shit heads in the recovery of the stolen goods.

Cheers
    Pete
    after the pepper spray failed to subdue them
    7. Avoid alcohol or drugs when handling firearms

Good judgement is the key to safe use of firearms.

"There's a reason you go to a zoo and you don't get eaten by Lions, they're in the cages. That's how that works."

Anyone down Clements Mill road....keep th eyes open for the compadre eh.....And DeadDick....get it on Facebook with photos too if aint done it yet ....seems to get a good veiwing GOOD BLOODY LUCK MATE.....
    deadidick likes this.

Shit...dint read page 2....well done mate & the Police...

A good result with more to come.

Nice result and glad it was found...now that everyone has calmed down a tad can you tell us what the unit is like as a camping option, had not seen one before but it looks beaut!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley View Post
    Nice result and glad it was found...now that everyone has calmed down a tad can you tell us what the unit is like as a camping option, had not seen one before but it looks beaut!
    Hi Shelly,
    I bought this to get my missus to come out camping.... I can hear the boys saying "why the feck would you do that? must be mental" She's a city slicker, I was lucky to get away with this unit as it didn't have a pop up bathroom with running hot water. Im happy with a bivy bag and a fly to camp, and some old mout so you can sleep through the mossies.

Trailer is great, you can fit a lot of tackle in it, and it tows well, and is very comfy, with a queen matters on top of the trailer, and I have camped out in some shitty howling weather and we where snug as. Check out the 3 dog camping web site, you can deck it out with some cool stuff.
    It takes about 30 mins to set up, and a while to get the beds and gear all ready. Its perfect for parking up in a spot for a week or two at a time.
    We also use it at home when we cant accommodate all the relos inside.

We have the rover, so we can fit the whole family in the trailer unit tent, then we zip on the annex to the back and pull out the kitchen, set up the table and chairs and its like a wee house. Kids can go to bed early and we can sit up and have a few drinks in the evening. You can have any arrangement of sides on or off on the annex, depending of season, weather wind direction. It has mossy mesh on windows and doors, and we got plastic on a number of windows so you can have the covers up if its raining to let the light in.

I also got the boat rack fitted. Just need a boat now. You can fit a number of different things to them depending on what your into. People have mx bikes, mountain bikes canoes etc.

Me and the boys are planning to take it down central North Island this winter for some hunting.
    gadgetman likes this.

Seems beaut, maybe I can convince mine to sleep in one, especially if we can get the two rug rats inside as well, I personally like a hammock between two trees and a warm bow, but sometimes the family is the way to go...glad you got her back!