Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Three O'Three

Thread: Ruike Knives

Ruike Knives

Hey everyone, first post here. Very new to Hunting so look forward to soaking up all your knowledge.

I get a considerable discount on Ruike Knives through my work and I am in the market for a not break the bank but will get the job done knife for field dressing deer.

My question is, has anyone had any hands on experience with Ruike knives and if so which of the range would you recommend?

I appreciate any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyman View Post
    Hey everyone, first post here. Very new to Hunting so look forward to soaking up all your knowledge.

I get a considerable discount on Ruike Knives through my work and I am in the market for a not break the bank but will get the job done knife for field dressing deer.

My question is, has anyone had any hands on experience with Ruike knives and if so which of the range would you recommend?

I appreciate any feedback.
    Had the Jager and can’t fault it at all, good little knives and will do what you want it to. Only reason I switched was for a custom knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know, thanks! I was looking at the Jager. It's on the heavier side of their range, did you notice it all? Or find it bulky on your belt?

Workmate recently bought a Ruike folding knife at the Sika Show, its a very nice knife.
    Greyman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Three O'Three View Post
    Workmate recently bought a Ruike folding knife at the Sika Show, its a very nice knife.
    That's good to hear, thanks! I ended up going with an outdoor Edge knife. Good to know though for future reference.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt - No meat or no trophy is better than no mate.

Tight lines!