Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Cabelas Waterfowl sale on now

Some pretty good bargains up now. Get in before they run out. I managed to grab a heap of pro grade GHG's and full bodies heaps cheaper than they'll be here.
    http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?ca...780&WTz_l=Home
    Last edited by Mike H; 07-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Just another outdoors addict
    Have you tried their latest International freight option with gauranteed pricing? I placed an order of $120. Freight was $1200 and something, plus some other levies and I was up for $1500 US! Back to the 45% way for me

yea I tried that too, but only had $50us plus freight of $250us fuck that!!

haha im back to the 25% way

just brought a dozen ghg floaters . $97 nzd to the doorstep.

Nathan F which floaters are they

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    Nathan F which floaters are they
    Sorry they are Avery ones or are they the same thing ??

1 of 22-9980 AVERY HOT BUY MALLARD II @ $37.49 each
    In stock-Approx delivery in 7-14 dys

Total

Merchandise = $37.49
    Postage = $40.00
    ORDER TOTAL = $77.49

Not trying to take the piss out of you but when you take into account the exchange rate and the normal 1 or 2% that most of our banks charge for the conversion your looking at paying more than they were on the shelves here last year. H & F sold them for $89 and rumor is they'll be that price again this year.

Should have got 3 dozen and you would have only paid an extra $10 shipping. That would have made them about $70nz per dozen landed. Could've then sold the ones you didn't want on TM for a small profit to make you dozen even cheaper.

you right mike better to but them from h&F i worked that out last year but if you buying full bodys it a different story they work out cheaper I just got in 2 layout blinds a some kill weed grass $343 all up not bad to is a cheaper type of blind but will do for parries I think..

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by ducksniffer View Post
    you right mike better to but them from h&F i worked that out last year but if you buying full bodys it a different story they work out cheaper I just got in 2 layout blinds a some kill weed grass $343 all up not bad to is a cheaper type of blind but will do for parries I think..
    Which blind is it? I have the cabelas mobile layout and I rate it highly. It lacks a full frame but makes up for that by being light and easy to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    Not trying to take the piss out of you but when you take into account the exchange rate and the normal 1 or 2% that most of our banks charge for the conversion your looking at paying more than they were on the shelves here last year. H & F sold them for $89 and rumor is they'll be that price again this year.

Should have got 3 dozen and you would have only paid an extra $10 shipping. That would have made them about $70nz per dozen landed. Could've then sold the ones you didn't want on TM for a small profit to make you dozen even cheaper.
    Sweet as Mike. Im not too worried about a few bucks here and there. Just conveniant ordering online , having them delivered to the door and not having to deal with the pleb in the shop !

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveAttack View Post
    Which blind is it? I have the cabelas mobile layout and I rate it highly. It lacks a full frame but makes up for that by being light and easy to carry.
    ya thats the one was trying to get a avery one but for some reason they wouldent send them but am happy with the cabelas one they eazy to set up and very light