Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: fish and game elections

[QUOTE=gsp follower;403763]

[QUOTE] That the administration staff of the Hawke’s Bay Fish and Game Council and Eastern Fish and Game Council are authorised to negotiate new and maturing term investments and make enquiries regarding all Hawke’s Bay Fish & Game Council bank accounts individually. (15/08/7.2.4) Boaler/Bates
    waaaaat the f..k for???
    So eastern are checking out the financials of what could be their bride...a defacto bride at that...there will be no white wedding...maturing investments of licencee monies...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

imho the last thing hawkes bay needs is these eastern elitists anywhere near your region.
    i dont mean the staff who do great work but i wouldnt cross the street to piss in the ear of anyone who voted in a hen pheasant season or put and take ducks.
    its a short term localised cop out to not fixing whats wrong with the wild populations and a sop to the tourism industry[guides properties with special interests] and thier attracting travelling birders who need a quick setup kwi bird hunting experience
    what i hate the most is the impression it will give of us bieng just like everywhere else? after thier dough and the way it will skew thier view of our traditions and duck/upland hunting.

since lyons is the nzc chairman it seems them enforcing the stated nationalpolicy of no duck shooting on ''properties with'' in eastern or anywhere else is not going to happen

o eastern are checking out the financials of what could be their bride...a defacto bride at that...there will be no white wedding...maturing investments of licencee monies.
    your pregnent with growing licence sales EeBees so a shotgun wedding might be in the wings given easterns stagnent sales.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 09-10-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    EeeBees likes this.

15 Hunting of Waterfowl on Upland Game Properties
    Lindsay Lyons sought clarification of the NZ Council stance on allowing the owners of
    pheasant preserves (Upland Game properties with special conditions
    ) to privately hunt ducks
    on their own pheasant preserves during the hunting season, but not during days of any
    organised commercial pheasant hunts. Mr Lyons explained that he felt this would be a small
    concession to make for these land owners, in recognition of the benefits that accrue to

ordinary game bird hunters from the routine escape of preserve upland game to adjoining
    areas where these birds become more available to these hunters.
    While it was explained that current National Policy on this matter only refers to ‘guidelines’
    there was little support within the NZ Council for this proposal, given the original
    understandings under which upland game preserves had first been authorized.
    Following a spirited debate with no clear consensus on the issue it was agreed the paper from
    Eastern Fish and Game Council be received with Councillor Lyons to encourage Eastern to
    deal with the matter within their region as they think fit.
    jesus whats the common denominator here Councillor Lyons given that its doc issueing the permits and f&g has little control except the special condition rules it seems to be giving in rather easily
    but telling him to do as they see fit it hardly guidence and enforcing the guidelines nzc??

Quote...

...of the benefits that accrue to ordinary game bird hunters from the routine escape of preserve upland game to adjoining areas where these birds become more available to these hunters...

we pay $92 for a licence so we can be patronised...???? ordinary game bird hunters...I take extreme umbrage at this...the idyllic notion of years gone by where hunters and gamebird shooters were not bound by elitism, patrony and vagrant hypocrisy...beam me up, Scottie...
    Breda and Lentil like this.

Not a gamebird or waterfowl site, but...

Stop Feeding Waterfowl - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    yep chch is finding out how quickly canadas can colonise safe wet areas when left alone.
    EeeBees likes this.

Mr Lyons explained that he felt this would be a small
    concession to make for these land owners, in recognition of the benefits that accrue to
    ordinary game bird hunters from the routine escape of preserve upland game to adjoining
    areas where these birds become more available to these hunters
    bollocks so preserves/properties dont have roading in work for the keepers??
    mr lyons wheres a dentist when you need one
    im joking ofcourse:

who needs a dentist if you have no bite....

he who has hold of the purse strings controls what passes the gums
    EeeBees and kotuku like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    he who has hold of the purse strings controls what passes the gums
    like he who drinks the dark ale sees strange visions????????

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    like he who drinks the dark ale sees strange visions????????
    know what you mean i was stone sober tho and saw a feckin cucumber on my lounge floor

come on the bay new leaf turning time and independence from the eastern aggressor councill

Don't worry about HB there is a small but determined group of concerned people who will not let this councils actions go without a spirited fight, and will not stand by idle and be aligned with the intensions of another regions agenda. one has to question also why would a council vote on an item in general business when it happened that no public were at that meeting, some could ask was this the perfect time to try and slip it through unnoticed and un challenged
    Last edited by HB Hunting; 17-10-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    gsp follower likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Hunting View Post
    Don't worry about HB there is a small but determined group of concerned people who will not let this councils actions go without a spirited fight, and will not stand by idle and be aligned with the intensions of another regions agenda. one has to question also why would a council vote on an item in general business when it happened that no public were at that meeting, some could ask was this the perfect time to try and slip it through unnoticed and un challenged
    which bits that hb hunter??
    i love the bay i spent the best 3 years of my life there and after my uncle it was my best duck hunting teacher.
    i dont remember ever shootng a less than full colour drake there.
    beautiful fat mallards even given the bays penchent for drouts.no feeding and 2 shots didnt seem to keep us from a feed.
    your in the final to so that last minute decision seemed harsh on the b.o.p
    Tony H
    Donor Member

Browning, knocks em dead

Napier
    To all those people in Hawkes Bay, please attend the next council meeting at Fish & Game office Tue 20th of October at 6pm. There will be an item on the agenda to discuss the validity of the current councils decision to drop to 8 member's.
    Be there to give your support or show your disagreement to this decision, either way you should attend. I have been informed that the media may be in attendance, See you there
    damn what i wouldnt give to be a fly on that wall.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 17-10-2015 at 04:51 PM.

I have been informed that the media may be in attendance, See you there
    i wouldnt expect much out of tv1 and unfortunatly since the gutted cambell less out of tv3
    but any exposure will help it will set chairs squirming in hq just dont let them use it as a excuse/oppurtunity to steal away your heritage/future
    EeeBees likes this.