Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: fish and game elections

free at last free at last
    well not quite but at least a result seems iminent for licence buyers in hb.
    just the circling vultures from eastern councill to drive off now.
    shiek ya money and his hen pheasant take and tame mallards can kiss my sisters black cats arse.

Just another outdoors addict
    Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    free at last free at last
    well not quite but at least a result seems iminent for licence buyers in hb.
    just the circling vultures from eastern councill to drive off now.
    shiek ya money and his hen pheasant take and tame mallards can kiss my sisters black cats arse.
    Yeah something like that- In the social media battle between and it wasn't a contest, was never going to be.

they must have just about creamed thier collective jeans when they realised the candidate meeting was at the local h&f store.
    the note of ''oh hell no '' in one statement about it must have taken some real laugh suppressing hand supporting to tap in to the puter.
    can you imagine it as the public strode in past the smiling faces ''proudly sponsored by h&f''
    jesus it must have been almost shakespearein in its comedy.

Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look...et tu, Brutus!!!
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look...et tu, Brutus!!!
    even clothed in camo sponsored by.... and knives courtesy of....
    EeeBees likes this.

even clothed in camo sponsored by.... and knives courtesy of....
    I didn't mean for that to come across as derogatory. There is a bunch of people, a fair chunck from HB that are wondering "WTF just happened". The regimented lot had a landslide. I shall here forth refer to the leader as Daljit in reference to Daljit Singh, community leader and man of very good self intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Allen View Post
    I didn't mean for that to come across as derogatory. There is a bunch of people, a fair chunck from HB that are wondering "WTF just happened". The regimented lot had a landslide. I shall here forth refer to the leader as Daljit in reference to Daljit Singh, community leader and man of very good self intent.
    yes i encourage hbayers from both sides of the fence to post up thier views especialy if they attended the MEETING, hell even those on the fence.
    im gob smacked that mike h cant see after the bitch slapping southland got for not consulting how unfair that now seems to have nzc with this ''feck it do as you like attitude'' ??

Grow partnerships with strategic allies & others eg Nature Conservancy, guides & their clients
    ]
    how about with the overwhelmingly bigger group of home grown licence holders 1stor are we not worth it in dollar terms.
    ps i can find no reference to bryce stating he thought 8 is a good number for a council or any reference to reducing council numbers its not in any posistion statements or minutes??
    Last edited by gsp follower; 23-10-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Adrian McIntyre suggested it be read out to the meeting what the NZ Council
    recommendation on the issue was at the last NZ Council meeting.
    The recommendation was read out:
    1) Ask regional managers to use the 2013 game hunter surveys to establish whether there had
    been any significant changes in sub gauge shotgun use since 2009.
    SFGC Minutes of the meeting held 13th December 2012.
    2) Meanwhile retain the sub gauge exemption in the use of lead shot.
    3) Convey its concerns to Southland should it propose to go-it-alone and lift the exemption.
    He believed some elements within Southland Fish & Game had chosen to run their
    own agenda on the issue without reference to those they represent. He said it was a
    non-mandated agenda and in cloak and dagger fashion. Back in 2005 Southland
    attempted to change this regulation – who did you inform, what opportunity did
    licence holders have to imput into that, what was the mandate? Should have been an
    election issue
    sound familliar

before you try to rewrite history again mike
    Lead shot exemption for sub-gauges – regional feedback
    With no clear majority of support for or against and incomplete information to argue in its
    favour, it was agreed it makes any change to the status quo questionable. The NZ Council
    accepted that 6 regions opposed the Southland proposal to uplift the lead shot exemptions and
    that 5 regions supported the proposal.
    Resolved (Andrew Morris/Robin Blackmore)
    That the NZ Council
    New Zealand Council November 2012 Meeting Page 12
    1. Ask regional managers to use the 2013 game hunter surveys to establish
    whether there has been any significant change in sub gauge shotgun use
    since 2009.
    2. Meanwhile, retain the sub gauge exemption in the use of lead shot
    3. Convey its concerns to Southland should it propose to go-it-alone and lift
    the exemption.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 23-10-2015 at 04:20 PM.

i can find no reference to bryce stating he thought 8 is a good number for a council or any reference to reducing council numbers its not in any posistion statements or minutes??
    From what you reference there is so much bullshit talked (effective shit talk though) it laughable. Honestly people are so gullible. If they just bothered to fact check.....

What most people miss is that obviously HB hunters and anglers had a gut full of how F&G was running and people stepped up genuinely and honestly and due to (_______) from the previous council this is how F&G repaid them. I am heartily disappointed but not in anyway surprised. Smile when you buy your next license- they will be.

Time to let the issue drift into history.

Time to let the issue drift into history.
    untill the next time a group encouraged by the inability to do anything concrete about this rears thier heads.

good luck hb your gonna need it.

What is so disappointing is that when you act as some have, your credibility suffers more than your ego might admit to...confidence and respect can be eroded with a single scrawl of a pen, or a lack of the scrawl of a pen...

Mrs Wells first introduced from England a pheasant cock and three hens in 1842...173 years ago. The mallard was first imported by the Otago Acclimatisation Society in 1867 which imported a pair from Melbourne...148 years ago...I wonder if F&G will help us all celebrate the 150th anniversary of the introduction of this wonderful duck...what a great opportunity to restore some goodwill and real tangible responsibility and accountability...if F&G does not do anything on this auspicious anniversary, I will...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

i note thier maybe a reason/hope for some of the shenanigins?
    in that nz council are in discussion with doc to turn the permitting of mallard hold breed and release over to them.??
    thier is mention of irregularities in the process so far but no mention of what those have been.??

could be a right little cash cow if even half the f&g,s take up captive breeding as a short term fix.??
    Last edited by gsp follower; 25-10-2015 at 01:53 PM.

i note thier maybe a reason/hope for some of the shenanigins?
    in that nz council are in discussion with doc to turn the permitting of mallard hold breed and release over to them.??
    thier is mention of irregularities in the process so far but no mention of what those have been.??

could be a right little cash cow if even half the f&g,s take up captive breeding as a short term fix.??
    This would be a bit of you wouldn't it? Hope I haven't put this up before. "wild" duck "hunting" North Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KYIX5Yh4cY

Watch right to the end to get a true appreciation of the skill required.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Allen View Post
    This would be a bit of you wouldn't it? Hope I haven't put this up before. "wild" duck "hunting" North Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KYIX5Yh4cY

Watch right to the end to get a true appreciation of the skill required.
    fuck me the only think missing was a rakewhat a travesty from the mesh lined trees to the half arse hides.
    made worse only by the hope they might convince somone that wild mallards would land on 2 swimming dogs or let you boat thru them in duck season.
    i got a funny feeling if f&g get the permitting job which they should for commonsence sake alone but along with those wasted, return to the past rules of the knee jerk kind, smaller bags and seasons[unresearched ofcourse] 3 shots and feeding restrictions we,l get some regions go the short term fix route of releasing mallards.
    i predict AW may not GIVEN THEY,VE SAID Its a short term localised fix ie perfect for properties with special conditions and the preserve team AW may be weakened.
    eastern either it would rather piss on the preserve advantage seeds they,ve sown.
    but it could explain hb f&g getting support for behavior other regions got bent over for

fuck me the only think missing was a rakewhat a travesty from the mesh lined trees to the half arse hides.
    Man you are such a pessimist! There was some effective shooting and killing tame birds has to be way more for filling than breaking clays.

If it doesn't affect wild populations then I have no problem. But lets get some monitoring and an honest discussion happening.
    Last edited by Breda; 25-10-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    EeeBees likes this.