Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Is there a lawyer out there???!

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    I think what people are forgetting is that lead is bad for the environment and for several links in the ecosystem. Having said that I'm not entirely convinced that steel is an appropriate alternative, especially in areas with high shooter densities.
    its probably around 10 years or so since steel replaced lead in Victoria here. Its terrible, hits like a slap from an old lady and some old shotguns can't use it. My argument would be one of which has been mentioned that there are far more important and degrading environmental issues going on in the world.
    i had a vegetarian anti hunter tearing strips off me one day until I got it out of her that her protein came from soy. So I can't hunt my own meat but you're happy for thousands of acres of rain forest to be cleared every year ton get your soy plantations in? Palm oil is the same. Give em that next time.

just one more on the topic of duck hunting, here in Vic were fortunate enough to have a guy called Laurie levy, our states own anti duck man. Last year a protester was accidently shot while illegally coming into a swamp during a shoot (only licensed duck hunterrs may be in a swamp until 10:30) and after he failed to put blame on us hrs come up with a new plan that departs from their normative behaviour of waiting for a hunter to wing a bird and rush over and grab it before the hunter gets there and then refusing to give it to the hunter just to prove we're cruel and unmerciless people. Anyway this year he has protesters with duck hunting and gun licenses that will be spying and protesting undercover trying to catch us doing the wrong we apparently do every time we go out. Also should mention with all the lost ducks and the wounded ones they steal they throw them on parliament house steps to rot and show that we're cruel?

I would love to see you guys keep steel but it could be much worse!
    Wicked, your own hippy gun dog cross. If you could teach him to soft mouth the bird and return it to you it sounds perfect.
    Pointer likes this.

id get a couple of attacked trained crocs for your swamp and when this womble comes a trottin through the swamp let em out for a play-after allall three are as much use to you as a condomsalesman in a convent ,so why not let em fuck each other!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveAttack View Post
    Wicked, your own hippy gun dog cross. If you could teach him to soft mouth the bird and return it to you it sounds perfect.
    e collar

And to guard your house against homosexuals hunting kiwis with steel. Wait, I'm lost.