Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree22Likes
  • 8 Post By kotuku
  • 10 Post By kotuku
  • 3 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By C404

Thread: what am i to make of this

what am i to make of this

morning all.
    out shopping this morning -new 12000lb winch to go on the trusty hilux when shes back on the road .why so big -bloody big ducks and geese on ellesmere i shit you not -a bunch of them plus rotund wee arses of GSPFand c404 with smiffy as anchor -yup reckon thatllbe an ideal load to haul!
    anyhow
    off i trundles to DOCHQ as has been my habit in past years to get me permits and find out what latest is from doc on ELLESmere or hand over any observations of mine i think willhelp em out -all commonsense and polite eh what!
    OH SHIT NO
    very apologetic lady at desk states due to security fears no permits issued but i must email all my details and await reply &permits in snailmail!
    Im standing there mouth agape like a snapper out of water thinking rto myself WTF-how come the actions of one cunt (for what of a better term)can throw a whole nation into an unbridled orgasm of ongoing paranoia .in all honesty even in 48yrs of mental health ive never witnessed ongoing paranoia like this .where the hell does it all end??nicely enough she also expressed some sympathy for us law abiding shooters_ithink in some ways you got the raw end of the deal".i thanked her for at least acknowledging our plight!
    anyhow for anyone in CHCH who hasnt got permits or licences -shooters supplies in carmen rd hornby are issuing complete with free buffalo river knife .these are heavy duty bastards with a big thick blade and grooved rubber handle. Ive got two one in black other floursecent orange .
    got me license from tipple town complete with new flash cartridge belt..gave em a wee cheer up for their efforts in attempting to halt the maddened rush of the assorted in the wellington effluent pond!
    Dundee, stingray, Survy and 5 others like this.

WOW- ive just got an email from a DOC lass Sarah with my permits .shit this makes my day -that gents is 101%top notch sewrvice.id buy her a bunch of flowers anytime -even moreso given the paranoia gushing round at presnt.
    shit its great to see someone whose on the ball and user friendly.
    EeeBees, stingray, Pengy and 7 others like this.

So Mr M... did I read this wrong or are you the proud holder of 3 licences ? That would mean you'd need 9 permits to match I guess. I guess you are keeping the public servants in an honest job though!

now now no3 -ive been speaking to God-apparently smiffucus &bairn and Ihave been delegated no1 so i will do ATC callsign O alpha
    the call wil lbe _"oi fat feathered fuckers overhead fire mission (blow job) watch &shoot(dont look at the squires arse he will be offended yes you are a shortarse like me but thats no excuse)
    I reckon thats pretty well spot on eh what! \course canadas or ferals will carry the designator "Big FF W&S"
    the call Fat lab inbound -meansI am goin out to retrieve ducks yep the plump green shortarse neoprene leprachaun is floundering about. should the hiluix be active and parked up might pay to roll out the 12000lb winch rope in case what you buggers have often seen happenI do have a full safety harness with clip on safety links in shed -ashould i wear it-good god im sounding like police hq re ANZAC day!!

YES IN ANSWER TO YOUR ORIGINAL QUERY GIVIN FUCKUPS OF LAST 3WEEKS I MAY EVEN CARRY MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE TO SOME HIRSUITE BOOBY LADEN HOMESPUN WOOLEN BRA
    G STRING ROMAN SANDAL CLAD CONSERVATION TYPE SPOtTY HERBERT DOC RANGER that i an in fact a registered human being
    \
    now wont that cause consternation if it happens.
    Last edited by kotuku; 11-04-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    Woody, Micky Duck and A330driver like this.

Well, now sir now that's all cleared up.....Let's have a good season mate.
    Woody likes this.

Maybe just leave the homespun bra and the hemp undies at home this year mate. I will swap you a pair of green stinky imitation crocs for your llama skin sandals though.

Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Crystal
    no as far as i know crystal is not shooting with usunless of course one of the team has something it may wish to get off its real or imagined chest .BTW full length neoprene body waders are hardly erotic unless of course one subscribes to one of the darkside internet sites!

13 more big sleeps......

@kotuku they must've sensed you were a bit dodge.
    Waited until I got my duck licenses today as I thought I needed my license number, rang up my local branch for permits for me and the lad.
    No dramas at all. Didn't even need my duck license number but took it anyway to put on the permit. It is still in the mail though
    Instant. Maybe you shouldn't do it face to face in the future?
    Just sayin'