Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: golden787 another scammer with a mate that will sell me things

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid 51 View Post
    ‘Robert Armstrong’ ripped me and another forum member off a while back. We’ve laid complaints with the cops in Rotorua and Whakatane including the m.o. used. I’ve enquired about ‘progress’ on the investigation, to be told “don’t call us; we’ll call you.” Can’t be that damned difficult to track an account holder.
    nah you need to do the police's job in its entirety then approach them
    and then guilt them into doing their job "because something really bad might happen"

Id say with the info we have we will have no trouble tracking this person down
    I believe that it requires two forms of info to open an account, and wespac has a full blown fraud squad
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    this would be the safest option .any attempt to gain personal info from banks etc would probably break privacy act or have boys in blue on scene.
    als a 1:1 eyeball would give good ID..............if you get the drift.excuse me phonecall oops pressed camera.
    Have a couple of rugby sprinters with you at exit corridors of meeting place.You wearing a button camera.

cool wespac seem pretty interested in hearing about this guy

they said leave it with them but Im sure if they get a call from you guys alerting them to this as well it will definitly make things happen

two forms of ID and a proof of home address is required to open an account so If those affected by this person could call wespac like I did and stress that this person has scammed you I think we can stop this

0800 888 111

this is the number to call
    7mmsaum, rugerman, dannyb and 1 others like this.

Good on you Bill. If he has an NZ bank account hopefully the bank will give him a fingering from an elephant
    Bill999 likes this.