Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Scammers in your PMs - PM function and Buy/Sell Access

Scammers in your PMs - PM function and Buy/Sell Access

We are aware there has been a recent infestation of these buggers.

They will identify someone with a listing in the Buy/Sell section and send a PM suggesting you contact a supposed 3rd party via email to buy/sell your item. If anyone requests this - please report using the report button, they are a scammer. The report button is the little triangle with an exclamation mark in it, on the left hand side of the grey bar under each post.

We are working on changing some settings to exclude this behaviour, however this may or may not temporarily affect PM function for other users. This may also affect access to the Buy/Sell section for a short period of time for some users.

If you experience either of these issues, please just wait 1-2 hours and it will resolve itself and will not happen again. Don't worry about it.
    veitnamcam, 199p, Nesika and 9 others like this.

Sticking thread for info
    Micky Duck and dannyb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    We are aware there has been a recent infestation of these buggers.

They will identify someone with a listing in the Buy/Sell section and send a PM suggesting you contact a supposed 3rd party via email to buy/sell your item. If anyone requests this - please report using the report button, they are a scammer. The report button is the little triangle with an exclamation mark in it, on the left hand side of the grey bar under each post.

We are working on changing some settings to exclude this behaviour, however this may or may not temporarily affect PM function for other users. This may also affect access to the Buy/Sell section for a short period of time for some users.

If you experience either of these issues, please just wait 1-2 hours and it will resolve itself and will not happen again. Don't worry about it.
    Hi Admin. Just come back to look at buy/sell and it’s not there. Noting this thread from over a month ago. It’s the first time I’ve visited in a couple months. What to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Burb122 View Post
    Hi Admin. Just come back to look at buy/sell and it’s not there. Noting this thread from over a month ago. It’s the first time I’ve visited in a couple months. What to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    give it a few hours it should come back
    Burb122 and hunterzk like this.
    #DANNYCENT

Apologies for flogging a dead horse, though I'm unable to see the buy sell section after a few days on here
    hunterzk likes this.

Hi @jobasa. It just takes time, safety precaution due to the number of scammers we've encountered.

Thanks man been 6 days so was wondering.
    Cheers

How long did it take for it to show up for you? I just registered and am trying to get access, seamed to show up for my flatmate after just scrolling through some threads but that hasn’t worked for me..

been a week and still not here for me, i keep checking as i would like to see whats available here before going in store or trade me.

Get involved in the forum. It shows you are genuine. I think people are a bit sick of people sighning up just for the buy and sell. This is a community not just another social media site and the buy and sell comes with contributing to the community.
    rugerman, 308, dannyb and 4 others like this.

I di have my eye on a 270 in TM at the moment. Once I get out a bit more and have taken some photos I'll slap them up for you lads to have a check over

You've waited a week but haven't made any more posts, just get involved mate
    rugerman, dannyb and hunterzk like this.

There’s more on here than just a buy sell page. Yes the buy sell page would be good. But have a look round there’s actually a lot of interesting information and knowledge. It will come with time. I’ve been here almost 2 weeks and still waiting to be able to private message but I know it will come eventually
    Trout and rugerman like this.

Oh buggar, im keen on sussing out the badlands bino i read are on the buy sell..

Oh well just keep contributing i guess lol
    blip likes this.

Hey team, I haven't been able to find the buy/sell section at all - it this a thread i need special access to (as a new member?) Cheer A.H.