Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Longrun View Post
    Very serviceable mauser 98s I like them
    Parker Hale well some were okay with nice wood solid bolt action- as said ya could not break a good old mauser action - just the barrel not the best - but a good one today great rifle to start out with

Quote Originally Posted by Barry the hunter View Post
    or re barrel to 308
    ahh yes but if you were using the .308w with 110grn vmax my advice would be the same
    mate got me to load some light loads for 30/06 I managedto find 125grn taipans..the ywere goat decapitators with high neck shot....same deal very explosive with little penertration.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

well it seems i jumped the gun ...(no pun intended) the seller on TM is an absolute arse ........ after many txts and emails since saturday trying to get a day and time to pickup i got a response today and he says " i want more for my gun" so fuck him and the donkey he rode in on but apart from giving bad feedback and contacting TM about it i cant really force him to sell it to me so moving on.... have to start looking for another cheap 243 .....or something thereabouts

oh and the seller was "sebmeijer " so i advise anybody not to deal with him .
    Micky Duck and techno retard like this.

hold the line caller....there was a bloody ripper of a deal on 308 in Christchuch in last month.... new member with name of rustybucket??? or some such..will see if can find it.
    75/15/10 black powder matters