Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bushrat signing in...

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    welcome ive just joind up and have found this plce great,ive taken my two year old for a walk in a special back pac he loved it.
    If I could find someone to carry me in a special back pack......I'd love it too!!!
    I could carry the rifle and do the shooting though!

Nah seriously now......is your two year old any lighter than mine...? Maybe we could swap for hunting purposes!
    I can only go for about half an hour and I'm knackered! He's a fat little porker!
    Neckshot likes this.

Banned
    just lug him around your yard or around the farm and youll soon get into a position that will make it comfy over time.I got my pac from Katmandu theres plenty in there or trademe.I am geneticly engineered to sire babie under 6 pound for ease of birthing who later become solid nuggets.Anyway he enjoys the walk just dont shoot anything,it makes it hard to carry out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    just lug him around your yard or around the farm and youll soon get into a position that will make it comfy over time.I got my pac from Katmandu theres plenty in there or trademe.I am geneticly engineered to sire babie under 6 pound for ease of birthing who later become solid nuggets.Anyway he enjoys the walk just dont shoot anything,it makes it hard to carry out.
    Someone finally managed to get a rope on me, hauled me in outta the hills (wild heifer that I was).......got their wicked way......heh heh heh.....and the rest is history!!!!
    I'm not sure what went wrong......we cocked up the formula somehow and I ended up spitting out a 10 pounder......(well eventually.....bit of calving trouble along the way....!!!) Not a bad effort considering my partner & I are a pair of short-arses!
    I would have been quite happy with a six pounder......!

I carted him around the farm on my back when he was a bit smaller.....then I discovered a mountain buggy......! Bloody marvellous.....through the mud, through the blackberry, cross the creek......must admit we had the odd roll-over (they need to make one with roll-bars!) The buggy is pretty well trashed now......so he has to walk!
    Might be time to go buy another child back-pack......the first one gave out with the sheer weight).
    Yeah, could be a good idea to not shoot anything.......don't need any extra load.

Banned
    rito then uve got it all soertd lol.

Bushrat disappeared?
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Bushrat disappeared?
    Dunno but i've killed a few lately.This would be the worst season for rats.She might of gone bush Dougie.