Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    P38
    Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    I love LAS VEGAS my kind of town, every time I visit Vegas I come home with more dollars in my pocket than when I went.
    Another trip to Vegas is on the card later this year.
    300winmag

You'll have to let me in on your secret ...... I have a feeling I'll be leaving stoney broke.

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    300winmag

You'll have to let me in on your secret ...... I have a feeling I'll be leaving stoney broke.

Cheers
    Pete
    You mean you can't count a 10deck stack?
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

My last trip i was invited out to dinner to the Monte Carlo hotel by a supplier, had a real good night. On my way out I put 10 bucks in the Wheel of Fortune pokie machine, after the second pull all the bells and whistles started to go off, I didn't know what the fuck was going on until the bloke on the next pokie told me I hit a jackpot. I cashed out and went back to my hotel and over the following week played the same pokie in half a dozen different hotels and did very nice, more than paid for my trip.

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    Not quite, but I'm what you call an industrial prostitute, I work for the highest bidder.
    I must say when I visit Vegas and walk down the strip in the evening my tongue is dragging on the side walk, some bloody good looking women in that town.
    theres no place like Vegas. Its like a foreign country to me and I've lived here 11 years.Pretty women from all over the world.
    But the people aren't really a fair representation of Americans as they're mostly drunkass losers thinking they gonna win money.
    Stupidest people in the US.Highest dropout rate,suicides,etc.glad its in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nevada View Post
    theres no place like Vegas. Its like a foreign country to me and I've lived here 11 years.Pretty women from all over the world.
    But the people aren't really a fair representation of Americans as they're mostly drunkass losers thinking they gonna win money.
    Stupidest people in the US.Highest dropout rate,suicides,etc.glad its in the middle of nowhere.
    The place is a magnet for all sorts, when I was there last I was having a look at some residential property, bloody cheap compared to Auckland.

Quote Originally Posted by nevada View Post
    Thats what I was told Sorry just having a troll