Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guy's

Hi Guy's

Thought I would drop a line and say a big hello to all.
    Some of you may recognise my name, others may not so here it goes for the introduction.
    I live in CHCH and enjoy all aspects of the great outdoors that this country offers. My number one love affair is with duck shooting. Behind this I chase deer and love the small game scene, especially the good ol' roo shoots. I have been known to pluck out the old trout or salmon but with limited spare time I would rather pick up a shooting stick than a rod.
    Well I look forward to the banter and help that forums offer so will no doubt hear from you all at some stage.

Al

Welcome Keen fella. I just jumped on board yesterday and it looks like a good little site to me.
    No house...No kids...No wife...No worries

Same here, this place is way better. I am sure in time the other on may fade away.
    "Professionals are predictable but the world is full of dangerous amateurs"

Oh NO - who told you about this place! Damn i told the boyz to keep it a secret - oh well had to happen.
    Told "ol Carnegie" about the fact you are more disabled than normal - he will take you on a "little walk" to look after you
    Talk to Cambo about little walks - you will be fine
    Glad to have you on here - i think.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Get into it kf, it's your forum so get posting & enjoy
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by muzr257 View Post
    Oh NO - who told you about this place! Damn i told the boyz to keep it a secret - oh well had to happen.
    Told "ol Carnegie" about the fact you are more disabled than normal - he will take you on a "little walk" to look after you
    Talk to Cambo about little walks - you will be fine
    Glad to have you on here - i think.
    Hey hey hey I was fine - up till lunch time on the first day, by then I was wrecked, only had 3 days more to go
    Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh

May have taken care of our favourite energy drinks for the roo shoot ! Its al about who you know I guess ? Unfortunality a hunting comp didn't fall into their brand assosiation regulations for full sponsorship!

Did you show them your tramp stamp to get the deal?

Carnegie will be proud of you Al.

Good news
    I have obtained your permit to be able to shoot from a 4 wheeler during the roo competition - not that we are saying you cant hack it - im just saying if you were a horse, dogs would have shat you out long ago

Quote Originally Posted by muzr257 View Post
    Good news
    I have obtained your permit to be able to shoot from a 4 wheeler during the roo competition - not that we are saying you cant hack it - im just saying if you were a horse, dogs would have shat you out long ago
    Hey, I resemble that remark! Always reckoned that if I was an animal they would have put me down 30 something odd years ago.

Anyway hello there keen fella, looking forward to meeting and shooting with you guys next month. Just go easy on the old rookie.

Hi Gadget, don't worry about ol muz there. He just gets a little titchy this time of the month, it usually passes....

Hiya Gadgetman
    No drama with us lot as long as you have got a sense of humor and can handle a bit of shit thrown your way as well as the courage to throw it back - especially at "carnegie" - dont worry you will find out eh Cambo

I have no idea what you're on about Muzr .........

We're a bunch of perfect gentlemen ......... yeah right!

I'm well known for giving plenty, and feel cheated if I don't get my fair share back. Actually when I got hitched the Boss wanted the wedding after my 30th, just so everyone had a good chance at evening the score a bit before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by keen fella View Post
    Hi Gadget, don't worry about ol muz there. He just gets a little titchy this time of the month, it usually passes....
    Only problem for the weekend is getting Muzr's zimmer frame around those hills, and you as well with your mobility scooter Al.
    It's going to be a bit like a retirement village outing up there.