Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Guy's

Quote Originally Posted by cambo View Post
    Only problem for the weekend is getting Muzr's zimmer frame around those hills, and you as well with your mobility scooter Al.
    It's going to be a bit like a retirement village outing up there.
    Well as long as there is a good hilux that I can sleep under to escape Steve's snoring I should at least get a good nights sleep.
    The big critter has been very quiet on here......he has talked about a fitness regime to get himself in shape for this trip. I completly disagree to that as oval is a perfectly good shape !

Things are sounding promising, I may not be the slowest round the hills. By the way what sort of time/distance will we be doing each day? Have about 150 rounds loaded, more coming.

Carnegie's little walks are legendary.

Prob start early(ish) (if Jarod remembers to wake up in time), wander (hobble in Al's case) about killing shit (might be 15-20ks?), be back for a BBQ feed early arvo, then out again for a spotlight most of the night, then start over again the next day.

I'm up to 200 rounds so far, but will probably do another 100 by the roo shoot as I plan to set a few free after some bunnies this weekend.
    Need some more shotty ammo though come to think of it. 95 might not be enough
    Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh

The first and last day are the hardest when we usually cover approx 300km. Well thats what I thougnt the driving distance was from CHCH to "spot x".

Its really nothing to serious, just a couple of little walks with the V addict. Just remember these points for the weekend:
    Pain is temporary.
    Pain is your friend.
    Pain is weakness leaving your body.
    A little walk isn't always just a little walk.
    When a roo is out of range and going like the clappers, Muz will still smoke it with a single head shot just to prove a point.
    We like tramp stamps.
    To get live rabbits inside the truck, you must first get it past muz's ninja like block.

Anything else you want to add cambo and muz?

Quote Originally Posted by keen fella View Post
    Well as long as there is a good hilux that I can sleep under to escape Steve's snoring I should at least get a good nights sleep.
    The big critter has been very quiet on here......he has talked about a fitness regime to get himself in shape for this trip. I completly disagree to that as oval is a perfectly good shape !
    how long do think it will take to ride the quad to the roo shoot there kf?
    might stop on the side of the road somewhere on the way and try the old "put out or get out"
    also i am going to take a tent this year and i think it might end up about 12 inches from your one
    sorry that i am late to the party - been out jogging with the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by 270moss View Post
    how long do think it will take to ride the quad to the roo shoot there kf?
    might stop on the side of the road somewhere on the way and try the old "put out or get out"
    also i am going to take a tent this year and i think it might end up about 12 inches from your one
    sorry that i am late to the party - been out jogging with the dog.
    Better leave now then if thats the case...
    As for your put out or get out call, I can only assume you mean me putting out your lights
    Welcome to the party by the way.

Now Now children no fighting or you wont get an ice cream!
    Play nicely or you will be put into roo suits and handed in at the weigh in.

Quote Originally Posted by muzr257 View Post
    Now Now children no fighting or you wont get an ice cream!
    Play nicely or you will be put into roo suits and handed in at the weigh in.
    the only thing about being in a roo suit - would be the little v freek trying to fondle your marsupil pouch

So let me get this straight......if I do throw on the roo suit, is it a promise that the "v" addict will fondle my pouch?