Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: My addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    That's rich coming from you. All four and a half feet of ya!
    Give the guy a break. He's at least 4'11" around....
    And round is a shape

And welcome @Shorty
    Pengy and Dorkus like this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Give the guy a break. He's at least 4'11" around....
    And round is a shape

And welcome @Shorty
    Ya cheeky shit. I have more body fat in the little finger on my left hand than you have in your whole body ya racing sardine.
    Beaker and trapperjohn like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Welcome to the forum. We have several vertically challenged members here. @Gibo @Dundee @Pengy all knew Snow White personally. Ha ha ha ha
    Yeah, but those two only got sloppy seconds
    ROKTOY likes this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Ya cheeky shit. I have more body fat in the little finger on my left hand than you have in your whole body ya racing sardine.
    You are correct
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Hi Moa hunter & Gapped axe, , some friends of mine have smooth coats & they are a little crazy- I'm' not sure if that's due to nature or nurture. (no offence intended to smooth coat owners) I've got a 5yr old lab/viszla cross (think 40 kgs of viszla in a lab body & a killer tail)who has thrown a little bit to crazy & just didn't work out for me deerstalking so now he's the wife's dog. So was keen on avoiding that again.
    I really like the Velcro qualities of viszla's they are just such a loyal dog.
    I went with the WHV, cos all the research I did suggested they were a lot calmer & this has definitely proved to be the case, he's just so chilled, so far he's been easy to train picking things up quickly. Super quiet on his feet. The thicker coat was another draw card, he's happy outside by himself or by the fire, he's been in the river down here & its bloody cold at the moment & he just follows me in - not overly worried. This all bodes well for the future & I can't wait to get him out hunting towards the end of the year or early next year. I would definitely recommend the breed but they aren't very common & it took me a while to track down who I believe is the only active breeder in NZ. The gene pool is small so you pay for the privledge of ownership. I'll post some pictures of him in due course.
    Cyclops and Moa Hunter like this.

Jeez you guys are nasty. Leave the short guys /girls? alone. I'm sure there happy with the hand life dealt them..... Surely????

It may be too late already but the log ins a contradiction.
    Pengy and Beaker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Jeez you guys are nasty. Leave the short guys /girls? alone. I'm sure there happy with the hand life dealt them..... Surely????

Too late now mate. You have joined so will just have to suck the kumara like us other short arses
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

For the record. I am taller than Dundee, but shorter than Gibo, but better looking than the pair of them
    Moa Hunter and Cordite like this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

If it helps, Rushy is very correct, I make a rake look fat, a sardine look fat, I have to run around in a shower to get wet and thats my gym for the morning, and I'm 6ft tall.
    (he may also make a bowling ball look like a bowling ball...)

Rushy is also a true salt of the earth good guy. One of few.
    Pengy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Rushy is also a true salt of the earth good guy. One of few.
    Awe shucks I’m feeling the love this morning. Why can’t You tell your mate in Hoki that? That twelve toe’d inbred whipper snapper is always stacking shit on me for being old.
    Beaker likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

MSL
    Awe shucks I’m feeling the love this morning. Why can’t You tell your mate in Hoki that? That twelve toe’d inbred whipper snapper is always stacking shit on me for being old.
    Truth has no agenda you old bastard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    Truth has no agenda you old bastard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Immortality is such a cross to carry. Still that is what you get from drinking the elixir of life from the fountain of eternal youth. Oh the powers of Waikato Draught.

Banned
    Immortality is such a cross to carry. Still that is what you get from drinking the elixir of life from the fountain of eternal youth. Oh the powers of Waikato Draught.
    Last week it was Vegemite that you were extolling

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    Last week it was Vegemite that you were extolling
    What can I say? I am living proof that something is working.
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Banned
    Hi Moa hunter & Gapped axe, , some friends of mine have smooth coats & they are a little crazy- I'm' not sure if that's due to nature or nurture. (no offence intended to smooth coat owners) I've got a 5yr old lab/viszla cross (think 40 kgs of viszla in a lab body & a killer tail)who has thrown a little bit to crazy & just didn't work out for me deerstalking so now he's the wife's dog. So was keen on avoiding that again.
    I really like the Velcro qualities of viszla's they are just such a loyal dog.
    I went with the WHV, cos all the research I did suggested they were a lot calmer & this has definitely proved to be the case, he's just so chilled, so far he's been easy to train picking things up quickly. Super quiet on his feet. The thicker coat was another draw card, he's happy outside by himself or by the fire, he's been in the river down here & its bloody cold at the moment & he just follows me in - not overly worried. This all bodes well for the future & I can't wait to get him out hunting towards the end of the year or early next year. I would definitely recommend the breed but they aren't very common & it took me a while to track down who I believe is the only active breeder in NZ. The gene pool is small so you pay for the privledge of ownership. I'll post some pictures of him in due course.
    Thank you for the info. I had been thinking that a cross of a Viszla with a GWHP would be the almost ultimate dog, solving the problems of each breed. Then I discovered that someone had beaten me to the idea by decades and bred the Wire haired Viszla. So it is really interesting to read some first hand experience. The ultimate dog would be one that as well as all the good points listed finds and stays with a downed animal barking until the hunter gets there