Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Rebirth of Dougie

Have missed you!!! That is my pup Falco at seven months...sadly he was killed by a vehicle last year...but he kennelled in my heart for ever...got a puppy now to bring on and thrash the others at the trials...

What scope have you got on your .223?

Cool fotos
    Dougie likes this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Yes I heard about falco, very sad. Wasn't sure if that was a new puppy or him as a wee man.

The scope is the Weaver 3x9 that came with it. Cracker package. It takes abuse like a champion, just need to pop down to the gun shop tomorrow and see what's available to clean blood off the glass!!!!!
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Yep buddy you're spot on, except that it doesn't help, it's a requirement to foster puppies before getting your first operational dog, which again is a puppy and you grow together. I'm realistically looking at five years minimum from now to be getting my first dog. Jet will be Just over 8 years old. Scary thought to think what I'll have to do. He's my mate and he's coming along so well with his tracking.
    I think we're missing whats staring us in the face, just teach Jet to bust the crims!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    The scope is the Weaver 3x9 that came with it. Cracker package. It takes abuse like a champion, just need to pop down to the gun shop tomorrow and see what's available to clean blood off the glass!!!!!
    Been doing some extreme short range shooting?
    Dougie and Maca49 like this.

I've been saving a pic for when the deer has met Dougies rifle and will add it then.
    gadgetman likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Good to see you back Dougie and hear that you are still getting enough time to get amongst things.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

My wife was a police/customs drug dog handler for a couple of years Dougie. If you'd like to talk to another young woman who's been there done that, send me a pm or message on FB
    Dougie likes this.