Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 209
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Stock Packs!!!!!

  1. #76
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    @twinneedle.

    Got a chance to give it a thrash through the Ureweras this weekend, went great and sat solid as a rock in position.
    Didn't snag on too much, even in some shitty stuff.

    Only things that need changing other than what you have mentioned is definitely the zip which you said you will swap around but most definitely which is a must have for most of us wanting these is it needs to be a sleeve or something similar where the foam sits for swapping out or adding additional foam for adjusting comb height.

    Other than that it's a primo product that you guys have made. Tempting to get a few more.....
    Bryan likes this.

  2. #77
    MSL
    MSL is offline
    Member MSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    2,356
    Is there enough room there to hold long magnum rounds?

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    @twinneedle.

    Got a chance to give it a thrash through the Ureweras this weekend, went great and sat solid as a rock in position.
    Didn't snag on too much, even in some shitty stuff.

    Only things that need changing other than what you have mentioned is definitely the zip which you said you will swap around but most definitely which is a must have for most of us wanting these is it needs to be a sleeve or something similar where the foam sits for swapping out or adding additional foam for adjusting comb height.

    Other than that it's a primo product that you guys have made. Tempting to get a few more.....
    To adjust comb height of the Triad packs you use double sided velcro to "stack" under the pack.

    See here Rifle Fit: Cheekweld- Part 2 | Art of the Rifle

    Personally I prefer the zip the way it is. Easy to access in the prone position without removing the rifle from your shoulder so would be good to have the option when ordering.

  4. #79
    Member sneeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    nelson/marlborough
    Posts
    2,302
    Id prefer the zip closing to the front as well.
    Some people are like slinkys,basicly useless but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs

  5. #80
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    Talking with twinneedle they have a similar way for comb adjustment in mind.
    As for zip I'll put on my file what people want, I found in the tighter stuff with the zip forward and the lanyard tucked inside it still opened slightly. Only twice though.

  6. #81
    Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rotorua
    Posts
    2,749
    Just hook me up bro! Whichever way you think, I can't bloody wait


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bryan and southernredneck like this.
    Dan M

  7. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Talking with twinneedle they have a similar way for comb adjustment in mind.
    As for zip I'll put on my file what people want, I found in the tighter stuff with the zip forward and the lanyard tucked inside it still opened slightly. Only twice though.
    Sweet, comb height more important for me than pocket.
    Need to be able to secure closed cell foam as discussed in a sleeve or similar.

    B

  8. #83
    Member Savage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,352
    Be good to get this mentioned on some overseas forums so they can export a few, especially with the way the dollar is.
    veitnamcam and Nibblet like this.

  9. #84
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by shift14 View Post
    Sweet, comb height more important for me than pocket.
    Need to be able to secure closed cell foam as discussed in a sleeve or similar.

    B
    Talking with Matt it will be something similar to the triad one's. Sleeve won't work well due to the nature of the material

  10. #85
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    @1toeknee1 - 1, coyote brown
    @Alonzo - 3, multicam, kryptek, coyote brown
    @shift14 - 1, coyote brown
    @nzfubz - 1, coyote brown
    @Gerbs - 1, black
    @Bryan -1, multicam
    @von tempsky fan - 2 any form of camo
    @Moutere - 1, multicam
    @Scouser - 1, black
    @sneeze - 1, black
    @Danny - 1, most common colour
    @camo wsm -1 maybe 2 TBC, definitely 1 in pencott
    @Happy - 1, black
    @Gillie - 1, OD green maybe with no pocket
    @southernredneck - 1, coyote brown left hand
    @kiwijames - 1, no colour choice supplied
    @longrange308 - 1, camo of some sort
    @6mm ackley - 1, no colour choice supplied
    @POME - 1, black no pocket
    @ariki - 1, no colour choice supplied
    @NZShoota - 1, no colour choice supplied
    @peteroks
    @Sylvester

    I'm going to assume that everyone other than those that have said otherwise and those that PM me in the next few days that your preference is for the zip to close towards the rear, if you want it to close towards the front please let me know ASAP and @twinneedle will go into production during the week.

    @Gillie and whoever else wanted no pocket, Matt has told me it's a pain in the ass to have multiple things going on at once but if you are hell bent on not having a pocket and just a velcro patch on the outside these will be considered custom jobs and looking at around $85 give or take.

    As it is he is trying to get them out the door for as close to $65 each.

    Where comb adjustment is concerned it will be similar to the Triad ones with velcro strips to build up to the desired height.

    @Gibo..... you know you want one

    The sooner I get everyones preferred zip direction the sooner you will have em.

    Oh and don't pay too much attention to the list, I just need to tag all the names again, I have everyones updated orders on my spreedsheet

    Cheers for helping Kiwi!
    Bryan and southernredneck like this.

  11. #86
    Member southernredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    southland
    Posts
    136
    I'm happy with the zip closing at the rear


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    Member Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,577
    @Nibblet . May I have two now please. Sorry one for a mate both black
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

  13. #88
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post

    Oh and don't pay too much attention to the list, I just need to tag all the names again, I have everyones updated orders on my spreedsheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    @Nibblet . May I have two now please. Sorry one for a mate both black
    Should have put it in bold haha

    I have you down for 2, black and kyrptek both R/H

  14. #89
    Member Nibblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,057
    To clear some confusion, or maybe add some

    Name:  Packs.png
Views: 195
Size:  39.0 KB
    Bryan, Gillie, Danny and 1 others like this.

  15. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tasman
    Posts
    702
    Forward closing zip for me please.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. packs what to buy?
    By PerazziSC3 in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 19-01-2016, 05:32 PM
  2. 6mm (.243) bullets part packs swap for 6.5mm part packs for testing
    By rambo-6mmrem in forum Projectile and Factory Ammo Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 05:41 AM
  3. Back packs?
    By JP100 in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 08:54 PM
  4. Eberlestock Packs???
    By BRADS in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 12:23 AM
  5. Packs
    By hillclima in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-05-2012, 06:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!