Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anyone know how to make a good salami???

Yes i have taken meat t a butcher before and am sure i didnt get itall back.!

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    I am not saying this was Basecamp. A mate home killed one of his cows. Kept the prime cuts and sent the rest to Katikati for salami. We were sitting around camp and opened a salami. One of the boys found a piece of buckshot in his It was shot with a 308. Makes you wonder what else goes in it and where all the beef goes. I know there is other meat in Venni sausages so they aren't so dry but also thought the beef would have been ok on it's own
    We must know the same people, i have heard the same story.
    I have given up on salamis now that i have a butcher who makes the best sausages!
    Just picked up 60 kg of venison and taranaki goat!! Bloody delicious!!!

There wont be any room in your freezer after all that and the fish go in....... By the way i can store some in mine if you want! Its the least i can do after you shouted me my blue blaze!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshotkill View Post
    Yes i have taken meat t a butcher before and am sure i didnt get itall back.!
    I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE BEN IF YOU WANT A VERY GOOD HONEST BUTCHER GO SEE RUSSEL ORANGE AT MAMAKU CUSTOM HOMEKILLS YOU HAVE MY WORD YOU WILL NOT GET RIPPED OFF AND ALL YOUR MEAT WILL COME BACK. FAILING THAT GO SEE PIP AT OROPI MEATS HE IS JUST AS GOOD. BOTH OF THEM WOULD MOST LIKELY HELP YOU WITH YOUR SALAMI MAKING.

There wont be any room in your freezer after all that and the fish go in....... By the way i can store some in mine if you want! Its the least i can do after you shouted me my blue blaze!!
    Ha ha it is a bit chocka!! When we get around to this beer i'll chuck ya some to try

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Ha ha it is a bit chocka!! When we get around to this beer i'll chuck ya some to try
    DID SOMEONE SAY AROUND OF BEER, WHAT AND CRUMBED SNAPPER SIZZLING IN THE PAN. WHEN WHEN WHEN. BENS TO BUSY TO DRINK BEER ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE BETTER HEADING TO TE KUITI

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    DID SOMEONE SAY AROUND OF BEER, WHAT AND CRUMBED SNAPPER SIZZLING IN THE PAN. WHEN WHEN WHEN. BENS TO BUSY TO DRINK BEER ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE BETTER HEADING TO TE KUITI
    Ha ha bit far on a school night Mucko!

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE BEN IF YOU WANT A VERY GOOD HONEST BUTCHER GO SEE RUSSEL ORANGE AT MAMAKU CUSTOM HOMEKILLS YOU HAVE MY WORD YOU WILL NOT GET RIPPED OFF AND ALL YOUR MEAT WILL COME BACK. FAILING THAT GO SEE PIP AT OROPI MEATS HE IS JUST AS GOOD. BOTH OF THEM WOULD MOST LIKELY HELP YOU WITH YOUR SALAMI MAKING.
    i HAVE A GOOD BUTCHER NOW BUT HE WONT PART WITH HIS SALAMI SECRETS. iM JUST KEEN ON MAKING MY OWN. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO IT.

How bout we all meet in the middle........ My gate and we can walk from there! Mucko you bring the booz... Gibo your on fish and Veni.... I will bring my drinking shoes and forks!
    mucko likes this.

i HAVE A GOOD BUTCHER NOW BUT HE WONT PART WITH HIS SALAMI SECRETS. iM JUST KEEN ON MAKING MY OWN. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO IT.
    WHY ARE YOU 2 YELLING???!!! Is it a hearing problem??

How bout we all meet in the middle........ My gate and we can walk from there! Mucko you bring the booz... Gibo your on fish and Veni.... I will bring my drinking shoes and forks!
    Lazy sod!!!

Sorry. Mowed the lawns today and cant find the earmuffs
    Gibo likes this.

Mucko and twoshot If you two boys yell again it is a piss shout for the B.O.P and Waikato boys at your expense
    Happy likes this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

I have a guy up the road ex homekill i will ask, not sure if he did salami , did good sausages, he getting softer with his secrets
    Twoshotkill likes this.
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    OPCz

My dad makes salami. He's pretty good these days. It's a bit like home brew - the first few batches are hard to give away. If you want some info from him let me know and ill PM his phone number.
    If my work annoys me, I cull them