Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 2-Stroketastic!!!

I'll have to figure out a nasty way to film and upload it, probably with my phone.
    veitnamcam, Beaker and deadidick like this.

MSL
    Bring it round the workshop on Monday night and I'll film you banging down Ellis street
    kimjon and Beaker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kimjon View Post
    I'll have to figure out a nasty way to film and upload it, probably with my phone.
    Chest mount for the phone.....
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

You are a bit of a prick though (never met), as you have planted the thought that I may beable to make one of these things. As they look like HUGE fun.....

Another project! Maybe a motorised chilly bin, or a lazy boy, or a mobility scooter, or a wheel chair, or or or ....
    kimjon likes this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Caretaker
    Belt drive a chainsaw engine to the back wheel, epic fun
    kimjon likes this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Get someone to film ya while they are giving chase in a car or motorbike or something, put a go pro on a selfie stick up high an in front as well so we can see the look of joy on your mug, as you fang it down the road.
    Maybe you should have applied for funding from Broadcasting NZ at the start, made a mad doco, funding might have paid for it?
    kimjon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    You are a bit of a prick though (never met), as you have planted the thought that I may beable to make one of these things. As they look like HUGE fun.....

Another project! Maybe a motorised chilly bin, or a lazy boy, or a mobility scooter, or a wheel chair, or or or ....
    Is an easy project. I made one from a weedwhacker engine last year. It was functional and worked...but it was nicknamed the "slowped".

Was pretty easy, hardest part was machining an adapter plate to hold the motor to the frame. But this could have been avoided by a better choice of motor (I had to run this one on the opposite side as it ran backwards compared to normal engines).

Kj
    Beaker likes this.

"America - Fuck yeah!" Yes, the puppets from that movie Team America said it best. Ignoring Donald Trump, a history of keeping slaves and the KKK and all the other negatives...there is some seriously cool shit made there. Think of most really cool stuff like AR15's, Harleys, Chevrolet cars, monster trucks, motor cross etc etc... America, Fuck yeah!

And from the land of the free arrived yet another awesome little package. It contained the nicest set of cable clamps money can buy...and after a quick rebore from 28mm out to 30mm to suit my home made pole, they looked ever so awesome on my goped:

So that's it. All done!

Kj

we want video

All you need to mount on that bad boy now is a big ass rifle rack
    deadidick likes this.

A mate back home had something similar but more trike style and an esky for the seat.. He'd take it every getting right shitfaced as he went about..
    Ended up getting booked by the cops. Haha He had a winge and the media listened a ran a story on the local news. Was funny as..

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk