Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bi-pod mounting

The legs are on ball joints so you are not restricted to just opening them right out to the side, shooting tahr across a steep face, open the up hill one further , each leg is totally independant. I just carry the bipod in a pouch and mount it when I need to, speed of mounting? Remove from pouch or pocket, engage on sling swivel, push button in, done. Friggin unreal!
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

R93
    Cool, ta. Yours mounts to a swivel stud not a pin?
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Name:  009.JPG
Views: 493
Size:  58.4 KB
    sorta like the same The Nyloc is only finger tight Harris
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Cool, ta. Yours mounts to a swivel stud not a pin?
    It mounts to the QD swivel stud, you can use your sling with and without the pod attached, you grab what ever rifle you want to use for the day, grab the pod and off you go.
    I haven't seen anything better in 10 yrs, will have to put a pic up. maybe tomorrow.
    Maca49 likes this.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

R93 - I have found it more comfortable and easy to get some positive tension on. You will notice the legs sit on a light rearward angle. my 7mm mag shoots best with heavy cheek pressure (i think its to do with bullet torque in light rifle or other error in boy position) with the legs slightly back the downward cheek pressure seems to give good brip on the bipod and let you lean forward into it better (hard to describe through text and I'm hoping Norway isnt going to crucify me here lol) I found with my harris it was hard to get grip and the rifle jump could be hard to control when I couldnt push into it

R93
    I get what your on about HH thanks. I may invest in one, yet. If you dont get your position right with a harris you soon know about it.
    So with a good position and hold would you say there is less jump than a harris?

Banned
    I dont have a harris bi pod ive got a remmington rip off,and ive been trying a few diff grips when shooting lately and for me the c9 grip works well, pulling the stock in to your shoulder and twisting the stock to your cheek slightly this is your your non trig hand im talking about and your hand is just in front of your mouth.works for me but im unorthodox hard.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    I dont have a harris bi pod ive got a remmington rip off,and ive been trying a few diff grips when shooting lately and for me the c9 grip works well, pulling the stock in to your shoulder and twisting the stock to your cheek slightly this is your your non trig hand im talking about and your hand is just in front of your mouth.works for me but im unorthodox hard.
    FFS Jas the only thing hard on you was your mellon if I remember right. We had the same or similar bi pod on the AW's eh? I remember not shooting to well with them and prefered the mod hawkins position.

Banned
    Ha ha yes im a thick c&nt but I know that! and the bi pod on the c9 had about 35deg yaw? it wasnt a bad bipod and the reason you had to pull into your shoulder was beacause it you pushed onto it it would fold up on you and yep i seen it happen with live rounds commin out the growler.funnier than when you changer barrels let the action go forward and weeeeeeeeeee the barrrel flys of ba ha ha ha

R93
    Yeah Na, the c9 had a way different pod to the AW. GPMG had the best/strongest one IMO.
    I remember screaming and yelling at a few numpty's during barrel changes. The mistakes just escalated during stress Ha Ha Wasnt it convienent how nco's always forgot they were raw privates once as well??
    You were not a thick cunt at all Jas. You were a bit cheeky at times eh ya CB king?

Banned
    yea your right bowt the gpmg that was a strong rig all together you could run and slide on your guts use the bi pod to stop you and rip the fuck out of targets and for me it felt like less recoil than the c9 IMO.ahhh yes I remember dunedin 35 guys lined up doing dry drills one by one changing barrels then out the corner of my eye seeing a barrel javelin a meter infront of the gun and stick perfectly into the ground and..........silence..........time to meet the big hils boys one in all in lol,we waited till we got out of earshot of the former baggies before we pissed ourselves laughing

R93
    Wintox would have run those hills with yous Ha Ha
    Was that on Corps trg? I cant remember if we took yous to waitati or not?

I was hoping you would remember the AW bipod as I cant exactly. I am sure it is the same or very similar as the one HH has just put on in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    How much did those Vektor Maskin ones set you back Gimp? I thought they were over 100 Euro?
    Too much

60 E or something

Whatever, who cares

Banned
    the dunedin tf range? The aw bi pod for the sniper rifles your talking about?

R93
    Yep to both