Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Gun Smith - top of SI

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    Yes - its only a matter of unscrew old one on my way over and attach new one on way home - yes ??
    And plug it in behind the dash ??
    You don't need box etc ?

I will talk with Dave tomorrow and may send stock over and then do pick up - see how busy he is.
    Pretty much that. just been a bit awkward to do with way things are at mo, no work over your way either
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

If you have no joy, I have a gunsmith type person here who can do this. He has done several before. Is it a normal Baikal stock? Is it still standard and not shortened? I could possibly get a recoil fitted to size to one of our new Baikals and arrange to get it to you. That way there is no shipping rifle parts too and fro. So buy a recoil pad from us, pay for it to be sized and shipped to you and done....How does that sound?
    Pengy and Micky Duck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    If you have no joy, I have a gunsmith type person here who can do this. He has done several before. Is it a normal Baikal stock? Is it still standard and not shortened? I could possibly get a recoil fitted to size to one of our new Baikals and arrange to get it to you. That way there is no shipping rifle parts too and fro. So buy a recoil pad from us, pay for it to be sized and shipped to you and done....How does that sound?
    Cheers
    Will get back to after tomorrow if I have no joy in Nelson