Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Fssprecision
  • 1 Post By Micky Duck
  • 1 Post By Fssprecision

Thread: New suppressed 410

New suppressed 410

Hi, have been working on new version of my suppressed 410 recently, with finding the quality of the donor guns declining I had to look for a suitable replacement.

After a bit of a search it seemed that the Rossi Montenegro was the tool for the job. It has taken a bit of development but so far it is going well with the 18 1/2” barrel version (the only one available in bulk).

We have a bit more testing to do but this is making for a light and compact unit with good suppression using standard off the shelf 3” ammo
    Attached Images Attached Images   

its piece of cake to make up 4 or 5 ball #00 buckshot loads for the wee guns....and the few Ive fired poke balls into tight pattern,Im guessing they sort of slipstream each other as they all come out in a row... would make much more potent bail load than the 87grain solids.....
    thats a fine looking set up.
    Fssprecision likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Attractive looking set-up. What sort of $$-range would one expect to pay for one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerNZ View Post
    Attractive looking set-up. What sort of $$-range would one expect to pay for one of those?
    I am still getting all the pricing sorted out, guns, CNC parts, anodizing etc. so will advise hat in the New Year.

I won't be that cheap as these work with STANDARD ammo and drop the velocity to sub-sonic internally, as such there is a lot going on inside.

Thanks
    Micky Duck likes this.