Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Synthetic stock suggestions for a CF2

Your bsa cfa would fit best into a stock with an old Sako long action style shape or Howa 1500 long action.
    The shape for remington and Winchester are different in the rear tang. MPI stocks in USA can sell you a blank that you finish yourself at a reasonable price. That way you could inlet it with a blind mag if you wanted to.http://www.mpicustomstocks.com
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Bos
    Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    Nice stock Bos, and I do like B&C stocks. Ideally looking for a 'Blind Mag'. Do you have the bottom metal ?
    What is 'Hydro dipping' by the way, apart from crossing a river, I read about it but dont know what is meant. Is it some form of evangelical Baptism ?
    No sorry, dont have the bottom metal, just the stock.
    Hydrodipping is what the minister did to me when I was a baby..................... but it is also the process of submerging the stock (or whatever) and a floating film is then applied to it., The stock was originally grey, but decided to give it a birthday which is why it now looks camo
    Moa Hunter likes this.