Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Buy back list

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    No. I've got a 500. You can almost get no 6 in but not quite.

Sent from my SM-G390Y using Tapatalk
    yup what he said.
    There are 8 shot mossbergs and the other ones that only take 5 in the mag. @Micky Duck see what I did there?
    Micky Duck likes this.

As mentioned above somewhere the shells are measured at the fired length, I have some 2 3/4 slugs and 000 that have the same un fired length as a standard 3" shell

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli_Dog View Post
    As mentioned above somewhere the shells are measured at the fired length, I have some 2 3/4 slugs and 000 that have the same un fired length as a standard 3" shell
    Ha I was going to take the piss out of your extra 0 on the 00 but I see 000 actually exists ! ...such a helpful place this is for learning new & wondrous things , whats it like compared to 00 ?
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

there is number 7 buck....closer to .22 calibre and 27??? pellets per load Vs 00 buck normally 9x.32 calibre there is also another load with normally 12x.30cal balls not sure if thats 000 or not???.

you will find the loads that are close to 3" unfired are roll crimped so they dont have stickyout bit when fired to jam charge in forcing cone.rio make a steel shot load the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    Ha I was going to take the piss out of your extra 0 on the 00 but I see 000 actually exists ! ...such a helpful place this is for learning new & wondrous things , whats it like compared to 00 ?
    Im not sure on the difference, kind of was a typo cause I cant remember what I bought, there are also 4.5mm BB loads as well

SKS - Under ALL - run your eye down -

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    I had a scan through the list and wondered where the humble SKS was ? or do they call it something else ? Just wondered , since there are a few out there
    Look for chinese or russian

well seeing as your all now criminals id imaging none of you would have to worry about firearms legislation as the gangs are criminals and have clearly stated they need their guns for protection from others and criminals get off lightly while victims get hard done by, so are you all just another voiceless victim or a criminal?
    Or are you going to be herd by going on social media and making a storm?

No Yugo AK Either....

Being that It was imported in the last 18 months, you would think these guys had a fucking clue of what was coming on and going out.

Bus driver
    +1

Quote:joined COLFO 2 years ago, not because I saw this coming, but because of their reputation for rational commentary. I have read nothing about them that changes my mind, indeed I think they are our best public leadership on the topic, and I have further donated their way, the equivalent of what I would have shot from the centerfire carbine.
    mikee likes this.
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

G'day fellas I was just watching the local news on the NZ buy back and a cop from over there stated it's going well there was a long line up since early morning till early evening which I doubt but anyway then a bloke from I think ''Deer breeding and hunting'' or something like that well he said they wouldn't be handing their guns in full stop and I say onya boys we here in Aussie basically bent over and bought our own Vaseline with gun laws hence the position we're in now so gents dig in deep and I hope all goes well for you and if you get a win of some caliber then it may set an example to some over here and give them a back bone to stand up and be counted Cheers
    outlander likes this.

If you have a shottie that is chambered to take 3 1/2" shells you measure the capacity using 3 1/2
    ' shells. Therefore you can get more in if you load with 2 1/2" shells. Not sure where you stand legally though if you put more than 7 2 1/2" shells into a 3 1/2" mag. I imagine at that point you break the law. A bit like the old rules where the high capacity mag was legal until you put it into an A cat rifle.
    Gun control is using both hands

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    I had a scan through the list and wondered where the humble SKS was ? or do they call it something else ? Just wondered , since there are a few out there
    It's under Norinco.
    Gun control is using both hands

Top Member Remington 5R .300 Win Mag's Avatar
    Obviously A Different Planet To The One You Bastards Are On!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
    If you have a shottie that is chambered to take 3 1/2" shells you measure the capacity using 3 1/2
    ' shells. Therefore you can get more in if you load with 2 1/2" shells. Not sure where you stand legally though if you put more than 7 2 1/2" shells into a 3 1/2" mag. I imagine at that point you break the law. A bit like the old rules where the high capacity mag was legal until you put it into an A cat rifle.
    Read This, click under "Duck Shooting" https://www.police.govt.nz/advice/fi...s-changes-faqs
    "Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten"!