Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Could we do more

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Numbers stamped into steel go very deep and you can grind/file them off, but they can be read again, I think they can be etched up
    A few seconds in the microwave will kill a microchip

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilli_Dog View Post
    A few seconds in the microwave will kill a microchip
    Interesting what things you can learn here. Of course, getting a rifle or shotgun in a microwave may prove problematic.
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    You are now showing your lack of understanding of the judicial system and how guidelines work within it, the way the judicial system works is, that you must follow the guidelines or we will prosecute you using the guidelines as proof of your failure to show due diligence, this applies to H&S regulations as well, the firearms officer ( a police employee will not deviate from the guidelines )
    As to all safes would have to be destroyed, another misunderstanding of the BS system , how do you intend to test all the buildings in NZ built to withstand earthquakes , create earthquakes ? How about your car, have you crashed it to see if the crumple zone comply so with NZ transport requirements, no as they only test a model during production testing and then apply those standards required to all models made, not sure if your on a wind up but this is fun.
    Off Tmo to drive into all the bridges I can find to see if they are up to crash standards as set out by NZ transport, any volunteers. 😆
    I write engineering performance specifications for a living.

You haven't read either of the British standards. If you had, you'd know that 7558 calls for submission of samples to be tested to destruction.

Exactly what I said ��, Perhaps you could write one for gun safes, or just copy bs7558 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Exactly what I said ��, Perhaps you could write one for gun safes, or just copy bs7558 ?
    As I already mentioned in my previous post.

NOTE: New Zealand already has an equivalent to BS 7558. AS/NZS 3809: 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-Ring View Post
    Interesting what things you can learn here. Of course, getting a rifle or shotgun in a microwave may prove problematic.
    There are ways around that little problem, and a useful side effect is the possibility of a significant reduction in the ability of the person doing it to reproduce.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli_Dog View Post
    There are ways around that little problem, and a useful side effect is the possibility of a significant reduction in the ability of the person doing it to reproduce.......
    Imagine if they started doing that micro chipping guns in the States. The heavily armed Jesus loving survivalists would have a melt down .

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    Imagine if they started doing that micro chipping guns in the States. The heavily armed Jesus loving survivalists would have a melt down .
    and quite reasonably, because the idea is fucking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Daggers_187 View Post
    As I already mentioned in my previous post.
    Have you read it ?

Ejected
    I see the usual lack going on. You lot do realize why safes/lockups were initially bought in? Nothing to do with security and everything to do with stopping kids playing with guns....

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    I see the usual lack going on. You lot do realize why safes/lockups were initially bought in? Nothing to do with security and everything to do with stopping kids playing with guns....
    Don't have kids and never have them over, does that mean I can have them sitting in the open....? No and I don't mind having them in a safe, piece of mind when I'm not home and someone breaks in

Ejected
    Oh there is big kids around too.

res
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    And the laws have been spectacularly effective in this regard
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    and quite reasonably, because the idea is fucking retarded
    Sir, you are a poet. Couldn't agree more.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!