Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Could we do more

Always let my neighbours know when/how long we're going to be away.
    Living in a dead-end street, with 7 houses on it - pretty good security.
    Plus we all have contact numbers for each other's cellphones, so any 'suspicious activity', is checked out immediately.
    At least 3-4 of us are always home, so - for me - best, cheapest security of all.
    Have only phoned a neighbour once - turned out it was his son borrowing his trailer - which he'd forgotten to let us all know about.
    Most theft is opportunistic, so if it looks 'too hard', they'll leave if be.
    Have only had one suspicious looking vehicle in the street, when I walked out of the back shed and took a photo, it disappeared very quickly (smoking tyres to boot).
    Never had any similar incidents since - word gets around the 'break in' crews.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    I guess if someone really wanted to get into it they would just hold a knife to your throat and ask you nicely to unlock it...
    The African way! Don't break into shit, make the owners open it for you!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Ryan likes this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."