Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Farmer fires warning shots at hunters on Doc land..

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Drones can be jammed
    Buckshot jams them...
    Sarvo likes this.
    Warm Barrels!

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    My comments were meant to be sarcastic. There have been a number of incidents out there over the last twenty to thirty years that haven't made the media.
    Quite a few were hopeful that the media coverage recently might have forced some action. It appears not.
    Yes....its not the only place where the locals seem to act with impunity and the authorities appear disinterested. Here's hoping some of the 'developments' we have been told to expect in firearms legislation will see some additional focus in these areas?

This guys has a typically unique view on a aspect of it............

http://www.stephenfranks.co.nz/nzs-r...treaty-taonga/

am i confused or didnt civil aviation state some time ago they were in the process of bringing in strict regulations on drones and their use.??thing is there was a dutch clog gripper "jack in the box on TMMMB"-virulently ant copper this one paranoid as hell ,but he was happy to fly his drone anywhere and fuck you private landholder!

hehe years ago there was a dutch vet TMMB robbity bob -worked in the meat works -prick claimed he knew who did the sounds murders-his psychic abilities told him etc etc -went to picton invaded properties his visions said were involved .anyhow twat took me on and I intellectually GPS d him resulting in him stalking me -nup none of that shit -message to mods -he gone burger ad infinitum!