Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Illeagal firearms amnesty?

If a criminal no longer needs a gun,he sells it to another person no questions asked.
    Probably the same way he originally came about it in the first place.
    kotuku, northdude, Jexla and 1 others like this.
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

Quote Originally Posted by norsk View Post
    If a criminal no longer needs a gun,he sells it to another person no questions asked.
    Probably the same way he originally came about it in the first place.
    more than likely swaps it for a point dose of "P"
    screamO likes this.

A few years ago when my grandfather passed away he had a few illegal firearms that my mum (not me!) decided to hand over to the police for destruction. Well they gave her a blank stare and said their safe was full and that they couldn't destroy them so my step-dad ended up chopping them up himself and scattering the parts in the bush. I never did find those parts.... This guy had an unfortunate experience in Australia when he did the right thing and put an unlicensed M14 back on the books; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBd57b7YvQ

Why don't the Police have an illeagal drugs amnesty? Then all the drugs that the criminals didn't want anymore would be handed in and no one would get in trouble?

Because it wont work.
    northdude, Reindeer and 223nut like this.
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

Quote Originally Posted by norsk View Post
    Why don't the Police have an illeagal drugs amnesty? Then all the drugs that the criminals didn't want anymore would be handed in and no one would get in trouble?

Because it wont work.
    Bloody great idea. And then the handed in stuff could be listed in an upcoming police auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal2no1 View Post
    A few years ago when my grandfather passed away he had a few illegal firearms that my mum (not me!) decided to hand over to the police for destruction. Well they gave her a blank stare and said their safe was full and that they couldn't destroy them so my step-dad ended up chopping them up himself and scattering the parts in the bush. I never did find those parts.... This guy had an unfortunate experience in Australia when he did the right thing and put an unlicensed M14 back on the books; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBd57b7YvQ
    I mean, that's their law.... He had no issue putting it on the books, but his state wouldn't allow him to use it for his line of work.

Not sure how that relates to anything in this thread?

I would like to explore the possibility that the current government won't be leading majority coalition by the time this Select Comittee inquiry into gun culture is concluded and subsequent bias legislation introduced into parliament. I think this inquiry is a dead rat, which died the moment Bill English demoted crusher collins.

While the police can exert their extrajudicial policy influence on our parliamentary process at the behest of the United Nations and European banking cartel, they need to realize their ideological faction is quickly becoming the minority. We are beating them through democracy (look at western election results, we are voting out the globalists) and I hope they can realize we are not the enemy and we can work together. If not, they can fuck off to saudi or the levant or somewhere they will fit in better. I have half a mind to start arguing the legions of expat brits in the NZPD are foreign subversive agents and should be investigated/prosecuted in a court of law.

Australia is just realizing and admitting their university's may have been infiltrated by the communist chinese. And surprise surprise, these lecturers are pushing a subversive agenda.

If they picked their sacks up they could do some real work like using our military intel apparatus to smash the meth imports from asia, increasing coastguard and border security patrols. There is the 2nd wave meth epidemic going on in NZ but the focus is speeding tickets and 'illegal' guns.

JK was a bankers man, lets hope the national party can return to it's farming roots with leaders like English and Nathan Guy. And maybe they might learn not alienate their main voting block by treating their constituents like children.

Everyone will see this thread thanks to google alerts.
    gadgetman, Friwi, Reindeer and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexla View Post
    I mean, that's their law.... He had no issue putting it on the books, but his state wouldn't allow him to use it for his line of work.

Not sure how that relates to anything in this thread?
    He's implying there is a chance of betrayal with this 'turn in yer guns' amnesty. ?

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by tararua View Post
    I would like to explore the possibility that the current government won't be leading majority coalition by the time this Select Comittee inquiry into gun culture is concluded and subsequent bias legislation introduced into parliament. I think this inquiry is a dead rat, which died the moment Bill English demoted crusher collins.

While the police can exert their extrajudicial policy influence on our parliamentary process at the behest of the United Nations and European banking cartel, they need to realize their ideological faction is quickly becoming the minority. We are beating them through democracy (look at western election results, we are voting out the globalists) and I hope they can realize we are not the enemy and we can work together. If not, they can fuck off to saudi or the levant or somewhere they will fit in better. I have half a mind to start arguing the legions of expat brits in the NZPD are foreign subversive agents and should be investigated/prosecuted in a court of law.

Australia is just realizing and admitting their university's may have been infiltrated by the communist chinese. And surprise surprise, these lecturers are pushing a subversive agenda.

If they picked their sacks up they could do some real work like using our military intel apparatus to smash the meth imports from asia, increasing coastguard and border security patrols. There is the 2nd wave meth epidemic going on in NZ but the focus is speeding tickets and 'illegal' guns.

JK was a bankers man, lets hope the national party can return to it's farming roots with leaders like English and Nathan Guy. And maybe they might learn not alienate their main voting block by treating their constituents like children.

Everyone will see this thread thanks to google alerts.
    Having failed school certificate twice (the second time with distinction) I have no idea what you are on about Happy but if you are going to start a revolution can I be one of your lieutenants?
    Reindeer likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    Don't worry Rushy, I thought it was Happy when I saw the flag too.
    Fuck! Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously. I never even checked the name.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Having failed school certificate twice (the second time with distinction) I have no idea what you are on about @tararua but if you are going to start a revolution can I be one of your lieutenants?
    +1

nothing will happen in this country until a member of the judiciarysays to one of these feral nefarious strutting ejaculations:society has had a gutsful of you and your criminal shit ;innocent people are paying high prices for mongrels like you to exist and thrive-here ive stamped ya file LIFE NO PAROLE<NEVER TO BE RELEASED
    .......... you what, on ya bike noddy shoulda thought of that before you started. officers a prison hulk is about to depart for the auckland islands -make bloody sure that is on the thing..now arraign his imbecile mates!
    if you are in anyway inclined to raucously disagree,i will take it you are demonstrating trends suggestive of a limp flaccid penis in which case blue pills from your local indian chemist or a couple of sacks of instant concrete (both sprinkled over your morning natural greek yoghurt and quinoa balls)should ensure you harden up! some of the other postings leave me wondering if in fact it was wise to close almost all NZs major mental hospitals

to the rest of you good bastards-ay ya beer be wet ,ya powder dry ,ya aim be true and ya hearts forever be made of gold!
    gadgetman and Martin358 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    nothing will happen in this country until a member of the judiciarysays to one of these feral nefarious strutting ejaculations:society has had a gutsful of you and your criminal shit ;innocent people are paying high prices for mongrels like you to exist and thrive-here ive stamped ya file LIFE NO PAROLE<NEVER TO BE RELEASED
    .......... you what, on ya bike noddy shoulda thought of that before you started. officers a prison hulk is about to depart for the auckland islands -make bloody sure that is on the thing..now arraign his imbecile mates!
    if you are in anyway inclined to raucously disagree,i will take it you are demonstrating trends suggestive of a limp flaccid penis in which case blue pills from your local indian chemist or a couple of sacks of instant concrete (both sprinkled over your morning natural greek yoghurt and quinoa balls)should ensure you harden up! some of the other postings leave me wondering if in fact it was wise to close almost all NZs major mental hospitals

to the rest of you good bastards-ay ya beer be wet ,ya powder dry ,ya aim be true and ya hearts forever be made of gold!
    Are you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Are you drunk?
    That's how he always talks. Maybe he's always drunk?
    nevereadyfreddy likes this.

are you two that prudish.,or do your wee minds not allow you to recognise a pisstake when its rendered.hold on i remember now ,its just par for the course eh boys-blue pill or concrete-your choice .