Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Lock, Stock and Barrel in the South Island article

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    With guns.

Mostly with other things.
    veitnamcam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kscott View Post
    Stop being such a fucking nob. Some people ARE scared of seeing a firearm, it's a fact. Childish name calling them - yeah whatever floats your boat I guess.

Ok so the guy has an opinion, which he said in the next breath "but New Zealand's gun controls seemed to be effective."
    Whoa steady there big fella, you might burn someone with those hot opinions.

Someone not liking guns? That's fine, some people don't like some things. But being afraid of them? As in full-blown hoplophobia? I got no time for that. Is it along the the lines of apes staring at the obelisk, a fear of something they don't understand? Who gives a shit.

As an aside, what shit-rag of a news outfit asks someone about something of which they are deathly afraid? It would be like asking my missus about spiders, she'd be likely to tell you they're spawn of Satan, crawling straight out of the devil anus to kill you in your sleep. Whereas an entomologist will give you a more informative, factually relevant assessment.

But whatever. Keep fighting against name calling on the internet, by resorting to name calling on the internet. What could possibly go wrong.

Ejected
    I thought bullets killed people?

They are tools originally designed for killing, much like a knife, but with enough correct exposure to things people can change there views/fears/emotions, don't see too many people trembling in fear these days when wielding their steak knife to tuck into their dinner.

But hey it's the great thing about the worlds, we don't all think the same!!!! Be no progress in any direction if we did....
    veitnamcam and Savage1 like this.

If legislation was based on what some people fear, literally everything would be illegal
    veitnamcam likes this.

anyone seen that song on youtube, goes something like "guns dont kill peopple nah uh, I kill people (chick chick) with guns"

think its john lejoie or something go have a geez

Songs called I kill people, it'll be a guy in a colourful shirt. I'd link it but on my phone

Right, on the computer, here

Last edited by Toby; 14-07-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    VIVA LA HOWA

no
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    no
    Your loss, or win depending on your sense of humor
    VIVA LA HOWA

Forgotmaboltagain+1

sneakywaza I got
    Quote Originally Posted by AzumitH View Post
    Whoa steady there big fella, you might burn someone with those hot opinions.

Someone not liking guns? That's fine, some people don't like some things. But being afraid of them? As in full-blown hoplophobia? I got no time for that. Is it along the the lines of apes staring at the obelisk, a fear of something they don't understand? Who gives a shit.

As an aside, what shit-rag of a news outfit asks someone about something of which they are deathly afraid? It would be like asking my missus about spiders, she'd be likely to tell you they're spawn of Satan, crawling straight out of the devil anus to kill you in your sleep. Whereas an entomologist will give you a more informative, factually relevant assessment.

But whatever. Keep fighting against name calling on the internet, by resorting to name calling on the internet. What could possibly go wrong.
    I have an obelisk, it's called a gun I look at it and think about taking it for a walk, and it floods my brain with warm happyness that makes me want more. Not all the apes feared the obelisk, some loved it for it made them feel good, just like mine !
    AzumitH likes this.