Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: nearly 300 sheep shot in north otago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I dont think its games and zombies myself. Theres millions of people who are into zombie stuff/games they dont go on rampages

Was talking to a teacher the other day and he said each year kids at our school are getting worse and worse as they know no one can really do anything about it and they are learning that from a younger age each year. Sending them out isn't a punishment. I'd get my self kicked out when I didnt feel like doing anything get sent to another class chill out and draw pictures. Now Im not saying bring back the caine but if I was getting a smack on the ass, just like an electric fence I aint gonna touch it again...
    Makes alot of sense now

bloody shit phone

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    It is quite refreshing to hear some of you find the whole zombie issue offensive. I have issues with people shooting at the regulation man shape target, let alone the zombie ones which supposedly ooze blood. I have seen a picture of a real estate agent full of bullet holes(the picture) at a shooting club, and left up at the butts for more than a week. Disturbing.
    The vetting system doesn't always work. How many of you can honestly say you don't know someone who you think should be questioned again about their reasons for owning?
    For those of you still insisting on the poison theory on these sheep, poison doesn't poke holes in things.
    Sure they weren't just using a real estate sign for a backing board? Pretty common on our range.

Just re read your post.

If those sheep really were shot then it's a sad day .
    If they were shot, all licensed law abiding firearm owners should be really pissed off about this , in the eyes of the unknowing , uneducated , unquestioning general public utter stupidity like that re-enforces their misguided beliefs that gun owners are all " Wacko's "

If they were shot ?
    Seems bloody strange that a definite cause of death wasn't officially released within hours of this coming to the attention of the media .
    If there is any suggestion that a firearm has been used in a crime , the police take that very seriously , and police resources ( forensics etc ) would be involved immediately .
    Hope the farmer and his family are alright .

Ken
    FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NUMBERS , NOT THE IDEA

Surprisingly Zombies are real, the official American government's CDC Centre for Disease control have included them for "Preparedness".

CDC - Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response: Zombies

FFS
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Seems bloody strange that a definite cause of death wasn't officially released within hours of this coming to the attention of the media
    The original article had a professional opinion from a vet that they were shot didn't it?
    veitnamcam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    The original article had a professional opinion from a vet that they were shot didn't it?
    Quote from news report -
    his vet confirming the head and leg injuries were all from bullet wounds.

Quote from same report -
    "It's quite difficult. They've left no cartridges at all in the paddocks, can't find one. And the vets have opened up a lot of carcasses and can't find any bullets or bullet holes," says Mr Stackhouse.

How is that official conformation that they were shot ?
    FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NUMBERS , NOT THE IDEA

FARKIN METAL DETECTOR!

That said again:rolleyes: it is entirely possible that if they were shot(and that's what my guess is) and the criminal/s involved went to the trouble to catch brass they may have also gone to the trouble to reload perhaps wax subsonic slugs, but more likely using fmj hence entry and exit wounds on head of survivors.

FARKING METAL DETECTOR! they are cheap and effective and work!

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

i think its safe to say they were shot, dont think any reports have actually been questioning the cause of death... just this forum

they have probably deemed that finding a projectile is not actually going to help find the culprits so havent gone to far down that track
    veitnamcam likes this.

Awaiting the Zombies
    Name:  559854_590879564275108_219570855_n.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  29.7 KB
    Toby and Chupacabra like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PerazziSC3 View Post
    i think its safe to say they were shot, dont think any reports have actually been questioning the cause of death... just this forum

they have probably deemed that finding a projectile is not actually going to help find the culprits so havent gone to far down that track
    Soooo just to be clear.....we can rule out zombies and 40 year old cowboy and Indian player's? ???.what else will we discuss then!!!

bloody shit phone

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Soooo just to be clear.....we can rule out zombies and 40 year old cowboy and Indian player's? ???.what else will we discuss then!!!

bloody shit phone
    yeah i reckon, but don't think we can rule out the unicorns running around poking holes in the poor little sheep yet

could be @kiwigreg shooting them from nelson with his suppressed 50cal???
    veitnamcam, Neckshot and Toby like this.

Are the heads still on the sheep? if so we can rule out kiwigreg with the .50
    veitnamcam and Spook like this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Are the heads still on the sheep? if so we can rule out kiwigreg with the .50
    No because the heads might still bet there and the body's are vapour ........think out side the box when it comes to conspiracy theories toby

bloody shit phone
    Toby likes this.