Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Refugee escapes punishment for shooting man who racially attacked him

we need some christians to persecute them muslims until they fall off the edge of the flat earth.
    257weatherby, outlander and rewa like this.
    Use enough gun

Steedman said Bai was a "strictly observant" Muslim and visited the mosque, a place of worship, five times a week.

So fucking what, you probably find most suicide bombers do as well, it doesn't make you a fine up standing member of society .

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    we need some christians to persecute them muslims until they fall off the edge of the flat earth.
    You need to sleep more.
    norsk likes this.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

R93
    Never gunna happen. They're locusts.
    Plead persecution and refugee status get into your country and eventually demand and force their way of life onto everyone.

It's actually quite smart taking advantage of the weakness in our PC left wing society.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    You need to sleep more.
    haha, I guess that's already been tried. didn't get humanity very far.... now them muslims are on their own crusade. I wonder what the old crusaders would say if they saw the world now.
    Use enough gun

haha, I guess that's already been tried. didn't get humanity very far.... now them muslims are on their own crusade. I wonder what the old crusaders would say if they saw the world now.
    Can I trade my sword for an AR?
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Crusades were not a persecution, not done according to the Hague Convention of course, but that did not yet exist then.

The Crusaders were a legitimate military push-back reaction, and although they lost the so-called "holy land" THEY saved Europe from the Muslim military expansion of the time. Then Merkel of course later went and let one million of them in unscreened (and I am not saying all of them are terrorists --- just that too many of them are terrorist sympathisers to make it worth the risk). Her security service must all have gone home in shock that day to their wine cellars, not to emerge for a few days.

Priceless video of someone skillfully hauling Merkel over the coals. Better to watch than just read the transcript below.

Descriptionhttp://www.ukipmeps.org | http://www.ukip.org • European Parliament, Strasbourg, 13 November 2018 • Nigel Farage MEP, UK Independence Party (UKIP), President of the Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy Group (EFDD) in the European Parliament - http://www.nigelfaragemep.co.uk @Nigel_Farage • Debate: Debate with the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, on the Future of Europe [2018/2733(RSP)]

Transcript: Well Mrs Merkel, many of my Eurosceptic colleagues have been booing you this morning but they shouldn’t be in a way because the British should be cheering you. Without you we’d never have made it over the line with Brexit and I want to thank you very much for that. And of course many of these Eurosceptic groups on the right, the center and the left will come back here after the next European Elections in huge numbers directly as a result of your immigration and asylum policy. Your ‘we can cope’ led to a huge migrant tide, indeed a stampede, that came across the Mediterranean. Young men coming from very different cultures and who were not going to integrate. Young men none of whom can qualify as being genuine refugees and I think in many ways we looked at it in the referendum and said we don’t want to be part of an increasingly German dominated European Union and we certainly don’t want to pay the price for Mrs Merkel’s errors.

And I believe having heard you today and listening to senior French politicians over the last couple of days that for us leaving the European Union is now indeed a liberation. It is a European Union that we’re now told has become an empire, a militarised European Union, an undemocratic European Union, a European Union that seeks to continually expand to the East, a European Union that launched a new Cold War against the United States, a European Union that tries to rewrite history and I think 100 years on from the Armistice we should be genuinely worried. The idea that this new militarised union is somehow a recipe for peace I suggest you all sit back and think a little bit more carefully. Maybe you should all reread history, the European project was set up to stop German domination, what you’ve seen today is a naked takeover bid. So I think Brexit becomes a necessity after this and for the rest of the countries Mrs Merkel you’ve had a long and successful career but your political decision to open up the doors unconditionally is the worst decision we’ve seen in post war politics in Europe. Is it not time for you at last to admit that you were wrong? Is it not time for you to say to German communities and many others, I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you and for the problems I’ve inflicted upon you for many decades to come? ....................
    • Video: EbS (European Parliament)
    Steve123, Fawls, 40mm and 2 others like this.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    Crusades were not a persecution, not done according to the Hague Convention of course, but that did not yet exist then.

The Crusaders were a legitimate military push-back reaction, and although they lost the so-called "holy land" THEY saved Europe from the Muslim military expansion of the time.
    Yep - while religious language and the catholic church etc was used (or abused, depending on your perspective) to popularise the crusades and motivate soldiers etc, they were fundamentally political/military rather than religious in nature and started when the Byzantine emperor asked for aid against the invading muslim Turks (Ottoman empire IIRC).
    Last edited by GravelBen; 18-01-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Micky Duck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    Steedman said Bai was a "strictly observant" Muslim and visited the mosque, a place of worship, five times a week.

So fucking what, you probably find most suicide bombers do as well, it doesn't make you a fine up standing member of society .
    You've really got to wonder what those "religion of peace" fuckers in Burma did to piss off peaceful Buddhists that badly that they kicked the cunts out.
    R93, tetawa, Tommy and 3 others like this.

Banned
    What was the Police charge ?? Whatever it was it should surely have been attempted murder. I don't understand why the Judge considered Religion or Race - there was no Hate Crime just some name calling which it appears was totally correct in it's application !!
    outlander and xtightg like this.

Right then. Next time someone calls me a Pommy bstard, its game on
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Didnt Nigle Farage. "Mr Brexit himself" scuttle off into obsurity immeadiatly after the yes vote? Only to now broadcast his veiws to the shaven headed minority via the internet?
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    Right then. Next time someone calls me a Pommy bstard, its game on
    I actually feel sorry for you pommy buggers.
    Your homeland is no more. Its fucked.
    So we can't kick you out. You will just have to hang here and wait till the same thing happens to our country.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Pengy, Steve123 and xtightg like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Here is the UK population by religion.
    Just gonna leave this here...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tetawa and Micky Duck like this.
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    You've really got to wonder what those "religion of peace" fuckers in Burma did to piss off peaceful Buddhists that badly that they kicked the cunts out.
    If you really think those buddhists are peaceful you might have a bit to learn about the world... from the stories I've heard from friends who have lived and worked in buddhist countries, the image of tolerant westernised buddhism you see portrayed in the media/hollywood is very very different to the day to day poverty-and-fear reality of the normal people.

I think a big part of the issue is that (like many islamic countries) their religion has become mixed into a sense of nationalism so that the hardliners see anyone with different beliefs as rejecting the national identity and therefore 'not one of them' and not deserving any rights. The Burma/Myanmar situation is also a race issue, the Rohingya people being a different ethnic group that the others want to kick out because they're different (and the other neighbouring countries don't want them either and say they should stay where they are).

Basically its a bloody mess, you get assholes in every belief system (including the ones who believe they don't have any beliefs) and things are often not as simple as they appear. Some belief systems do seem to make being an asshole more of a systematic requirement than others though, we probably agree about that.
    Ryan, Steve123, Moa Hunter and 4 others like this.