Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Refugee escapes punishment for shooting man who racially attacked him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    we here in NZ undoughtably will be "taken over" within the next 50-100 years because our very democratic systen allows it to happen...bottom line we dont breed as fast as the "new imports" do so in time they will out number us and be able to legitamitely take over control of how things are done....they get the numbers,they get on school boards of trusties and change how things are done,what is allowed to be taught...we have seen this happening already...get up a step into local councils...go next level into parliment.... not scaremongering just stating what I see happening.
    The white man has already usurped the indigenous locals here in NZ by force. Should he then be surprised that another race / culture seeks to do the same to him. This is tribal or racial succession playing out as it always has throughout history. It is our culture, customs, language that identifies us not our race. If Govt sets higher standards for language and cultural knowledge etc for general immigrants and extra exclusive requirements for the Dutch that would cut plenty out. Vote for Winston

jesus wept -those last three words make my want to vomit .
    I would not vote for him if hell froze over and i found a polar bear with bloody sunstroke.
    he is the reincarnation of rob muldoon in a 3 piece suit and arch manipulator!
    lets see how his shit goes with pike river huh!
    i couldnt say where his fingers are in regards to PM but i bet they dont smell of apple pie
    tetawa, Boar Freak, Pengy and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    Without getting personal, is it correct what some one's just told me that your "prayer mat" faces Antarctica.
    No mate, it faces the pub
    tetawa, 257weatherby, Rwt and 3 others like this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    The white man has already usurped the indigenous locals here in NZ by force. Should he then be surprised that another race / culture seeks to do the same to him. This is tribal or racial succession playing out as it always has throughout history. It is our culture, customs, language that identifies us not our race. If Govt sets higher standards for language and cultural knowledge etc for general immigrants and extra exclusive requirements for the Dutch that would cut plenty out. Vote for Winston
    Winston...never again. In fact there isn't any party worth voting for and as such,I'll not vote again, ever.
    Steve123 likes this.

Winnie the poo has had his last chance he has shafted his supporters to many times back tracked so often I think he is permitly in reverse
    no sane person would vote for him, We still have the Outdoor party if all gun owners hikers and fishermen get behind them we could get a voice in Parliament
    just don't vote for the other four parties they don't give a shit about the things we value
    Steve123, Moa Hunter and outlander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    No mate, it faces the pub
    Used to do summer work at a works, there was a little pointer for the halal kill guys to align their prayer pre kill session. It had been shifted a little bit to point towards Eden Park instead
    tetawa, Pengy, Moa Hunter and 3 others like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Banned
    Winston bait takers - hooked you all. What about keeping out the Dutch ??? After all it is Dutch dairy farmers who brought high input nitrogen use to this country and ruined the ground water and rivers and then they brought mycoplasma bovis here.
    outlander and rewa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    You couldn’t reach the table to play the game even if it was on, Pengy.
    He could masturbate a leg though?
    Pengy likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GDMP View Post
    You really do seem to have it in for the white man,don't you.....
    I am a white man myself and have to suppress and resist the raciest indoctrination of my culture - except of course where it is directed towards the hated Dutch and Belgians

I worked in the dairy industry in the early 1960's I only ever met one Dutch dairy farmer all the others were Kiwi's, I don't have a problem with the Dutch have worked with them
    over the years have some as friends, I agree the Dairy industry has a lot to answer for but so do other industries it is all about money in the long run and what they are willing to
    do to make bigger profits, can't blame the Dutch or Belgians for all our woes.
    tetawa and Cordite like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    I am a white man myself and have to suppress and resist the raciest indoctrination of my culture - except of course where it is directed towards the hated Dutch and Belgians
    What's wrong with being a normal whiteman and hating the French?

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    I would not vote for him if hell froze over and i found a polar bear with bloody sunstroke.
    i couldnt say where his fingers are in regards to PM but i bet they dont smell of apple pie
    What's wrong with Rob muldoon? He deported lots of people causing issues
    timattalon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shooternz View Post
    I worked in the dairy industry in the early 1960's I only ever met one Dutch dairy farmer all the others were Kiwi's, I don't have a problem with the Dutch have worked with them
    over the years have some as friends, I agree the Dairy industry has a lot to answer for but so do other industries it is all about money in the long run and what they are willing to
    One dairy farmer acquaintance told me he was getting penalised because nitrates were too high downstream from his farm. Irrespective of the fact that upstream from his farm nitrate levels were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Heh heh, whatever people say of Winston, notice they don't call him stupid. I think I recognised his influence when our current PM refused to expel a couple russian diplomats just for the heck of it over the Scripal poisonings. Neatly sidestepping US pressure by stating we had no [known] Russian spies [to expel here]. But who DOES he remind us of?

Name:  Sir_John_Tenniel_Alice_Cheshire_Cat_bw.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  55.4 KB
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    What's wrong with being a normal whiteman and hating the French?
    its really hard for us new zealanders to export kiwifruit into france
    they dont like the green piece in the middle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shooternz View Post
    I am not alone ….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
    Cordite likes this.