Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: suppressor failure

Ref Post 4 Man wish I could foresee the lotto numbers . If you sell enough of anything you will have a or some failures . It's the putting right that counts. The Op wasn't slagging anyone. @Looseunit Umm your image name does show up if you mouse over it though
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

res
    I personally think it is an interesting picture and would be keen to know what caused it to fail.
    Loseunit seems to have played it fair by not naming the brand.
    While a fair number of the regular posters can tell whose it is I doubt 3/4 of the membership would see anything other than a black can.
    There seems to be some history causing a stink
    I am now curious as to where lose unit works
    jackson21 likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    There's no secret Res , I work at Deadeye Dicks Shooting Supplies , I have been a member of this forum along time , even before where I currently work , but some seam to think that everything I say on here is because of where I work . maybe I will just read and not pass on anything I may know in the future some people cant handle it .
    Happy likes this.
    Those that can do - Those that can't bitch about those that can

res
    It sucks that work politics affect your personal life
    Looseunit, 260rem and Tommy like this.
    Using Tapatalk

sneakywaza I got
    Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    I personally think it is an interesting picture and would be keen to know what caused it to fail.
    Loseunit seems to have played it fair by not naming the brand.
    While a fair number of the regular posters can tell whose it is I doubt 3/4 of the membership would see anything other than a black can.
    There seems to be some history causing a stink
    Works at DED's, has a sideline in pink fluffy handcuffs....... Res, mate, what exactly do you mean by..... curious?

res
    [QUOTE=257weatherby;343844Res, mate, what exactly do you mean by..... curious?[/QUOTE]

Fluffy handcuffs just get me going :p

But seriously, just wondering if it was info that would show up a bias for showing the picture
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. I found it interesting. All items can and do fail.
    People need to be less sensitive and stop reading bull shit into everything.
    Dan M

If u zoom in you can see the cracks as if the round had hit the end
    But hey at least it didn't leak

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Looseunit View Post
    if I post about shooting a deer - i'm bashed for shooting hinds or velvet stags
    if I post about a product - I'm bashed about advertising
    if I post an answer to a guestion about a product - i'm bashed for been biased
    if I post anything I know about something - i'm bashed for having a beef or shit stirring

ever consider it those that are bashing are the ones with the problem?

if I pumped gas for a job there would be no question , is it jealousy? get a fuken life , not everything in this world is a conspiracy , I posted what I thought was an interesting pic , no mention of manufacturers or service . that from it what you want , so everyone that posts a pic of a stuck car is picking on Toyota? cracked cases Federal? sometimes on forums people just like to share shit , if you cant handle it without starting shit read a mag where you cant have any input . forums are for sharing info , experiences , stories and knowledge

get over where I work , we fit a lot of these suppressors and have no beef with anyone .
    I know where you work and it has never been an issue nor is it in this instance.
    I think maybe you need to get over yourself? Pumping gas maybe better for your id?
    I have never commented on any of your above problems so there is more than one antagonist here? Does this not suggest that maybe your posting is the common denominator and requires more finesse?
    The fact that there has already been a post suggesting they would not purchase product from the suppressor manufacturer implies that the brand HAS been tarnished by YOUR post.
    kiwi39 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Thanks for posting. I found it interesting. All items can and do fail.
    People need to be less sensitive and stop reading bull shit into everything.
    Have to agree with this, I make a living fixing shit that breaks (for whatever reason)
    kiwi39, Happy and Tommy like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Me too
    Dan M

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    I know where you work and it has never been an issue nor is it in this instance.
    I think maybe you need to get over yourself? Pumping gas maybe better for your id?
    I have never commented on any of your above problems so there is more than one antagonist here? Does this not suggest that maybe your posting is the common denominator and requires more finesse?
    The fact that there has already been a post suggesting they would not purchase product from the suppressor manufacturer implies that the brand HAS been tarnished by YOUR post.
    If your referring to mine it was meant to be tongue in cheek, perhaps that didnt come across in the text.

Somethings gone amiss and Im sure the item will be replaced and the damaged one taken back by the manufacturer and analysed. Main thing is nobody lost an eye.

Me too
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

S hit I just read 3 pages thinking there might have been some thought in to what might have happened
    I don't care who made the can, nor would I hold it against them but I'm very curious to know what might have happened and why. Should be beneficial for all parties involved I would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    And if someone decides to check their gear for problems before losing an eye or dying because they see the post? Think you a just string up shit myself . I posted about a fuji camera in the photo section . Sure hope I don't send canon broke . Stop reading something into it . It's not there .
    Those that can do - Those that can't bitch about those that can