Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Warning shot for gun owners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    They are different things, you are just being an anal fuck about it.
    Wow.. that's a pretty strong reaction. I only asked a question. Why do you think I'm being an anal fuck because I asked a question comparing what you said about owning a firearm to owning a car and a fishing rod... it's OK to say "I don't know" if you don't know.

I don't know.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Quote Originally Posted by krewzr View Post
    Wow.. that's a pretty strong reaction. I only asked a question. Why do you think I'm being an anal fuck because I asked a question comparing what you said about owning a firearm to owning a car and a fishing rod... it's OK to say "I don't know" if you don't know.
    On ya Richard "The word smith"

Cast your bait you get a bite eventually.. Toby how rude ... Play nicely ...

I thought your right to have sex with anyone you like was also subject to consent from the other person.. as well as the restrictions such as age limits prescribed by law.

So where can I find this legal restriction that says I have a right to own a firearm if I am a fit and proper person?
    Yep that's what "consensual sex" means. I may have miss spelled Im not sure Im not an English teacher.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I don't know.
    Stay tuned then... hopefully some-one else will be able to enlighten both of us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Yep that's what "consensual sex" means. I may have miss spelled Im not sure Im not an English teacher.

So where can I find this legal restriction that says I have a right to own a firearm if I am a fit and proper person?

Not sure what your getting at here, is it some legal definition of a right or something?
    Im not a lawyer either.

Ha ha he knows the answers already hes trolling guys.. Must be too rough at sea today to be actually trolling catching some fish.

Richard you hunting the roar this year ? Hows your hunting been lately down there ? Its pretty dry up here at present but a few Animals starting to come out to play .

I already figured that and have been waiting for enlightenment .
    Doesn't seem to want to share tho.

I'll chuck in my two cents. A right is, "something to which one has a just claim", or, "something that you are morally or legally allowed to do". So by the definitions, which are one and the same, owning a firearm isn't a right. We have the right to attempt to get a firearms license, when we have a license we have a right to a firearm. So because there is a legal requirement that is not met by everyone (having a license) it is not a universal right.

Ohh ffs.

Can we PLEASE leave NSA stuff to the NSA forums ?

Getting fucking sick and tired of reading on something somewhere where Krewzr leaps up asking about rights and privileges which then descends into a stupid shit fight. Richard you've got your own pool to play in, why pester people in other forums ? It's the same questions and the same answers over and over again.

It's really getting tedious.
    30calterry likes this.

I thought your right to have sex with anyone you like was also subject to consent from the other person.. as well as the restrictions such as age limits prescribed by law.

Are you talking about owning a firearm or possessing a valid firearms licence. Why don't you stop asking stupid questions that you know the answer to.

There is no such thing as "rights" as far as im concerned. "Rights" were created by people for people and some of you on here seem to look up to them as some sort of magical talisman to guide you through life. Just more words scrawled on some paper somewhere. Meaningless bullshit.
    Barefoot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kscott View Post
    Ohh ffs.

Can we PLEASE leave NSA stuff to the NSA forums ?

Getting fucking sick and tired of reading on something somewhere where Krewzr leaps up asking about rights and privileges which then descends into a stupid shit fight.
    It's really getting tedious.

Seriously we were waiting for his conversation to drop into informative stuff like well Hunting and Shooting with maybe some bush craft tips, Equipment reports, a story of the latest back breaking trip into the bush and the success, maybe some bush receipes
    a few good possum trapping spots and you know hunting and shooting stuff. He may have even shared some pics of his latest hunting rig in a hunting situation ...

Oh shit sorry am I being sarcastic... Do I have that as a right or is it just a priveledge.. Now I ve confused my self ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Ha ha he knows the answers already hes trolling guys.. Must be too rough at sea today to be actually trolling catching some fish.

Richard you hunting the roar this year ? Hows your hunting been lately down there ? Its pretty dry up here at present but a few Animals starting to come out to play .
    Supposed to going out on Mnt White for the roar.. buts its way too hot; will have to take the nightvision me thinks