Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: We are only human

Banned
    Well why don't you tell us what you did so we can decide for ourselves?

Ejected
    Stopped for a feed, didn't realize gun was still on bike (dark) got busted. At no point was I any further that 10-12 metres away. Lets just say there are new systems in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    Stopped for a feed, didn't realize gun was still on bike (dark) got busted. At no point was I any further that 10-12 metres away. Lets just say there are new systems in place.
    ^ Admits wrong, takes punishment.

Police = Can't be seen to be doing something wrong because they're supposedly virtuous. Therefore cover it up. Wash rinse and repeat.
    Wirehunt likes this.

Banned
    Where the hell did you think it was?

No wonder you got done.

Ejected
    So it seems we have two different rules. Us then blue gang, but theirs aren't anywhere near as stringent even when they fuck up more.

Hey smartarse. Pull your fucking head in, notice the title of the thread. But then you obviously are mister fucking prefect.
    Munsey and Pengy like this.

Banned
    So it seems we have two different rules. Us then blue gang, but theirs aren't anywhere near as stringent even when they fuck up more.

Hey smartarse. Pull your fucking head in, notice the title of the thread. But then you obviously are mister fucking prefect.
    I'm not perfect. I left a dumpy level on a jobsite once.

How could you "not realise" a gun was on your bike? Even in the dark.

You don't sound responsible enough to own guns. Shit like that gives every gun owner a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    I'm not perfect. I left a dumpy level on a jobsite once.

How could you "not realise" a gun was on your bike? Even in the dark.

You don't sound responsible enough to own guns. Shit like that gives every gun owner a bad name.

This, Gentlemen and ladies, is what a classic internet Troll post looks like
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Banned
    Where were you "stopped for a feed"? Was it a place that sold alcohol?

Did you not realise the gun was on the bike while you were in the pub?

Ejected
    So let me get this straight systolic..... you've walked in my shoes and know my job.

How could you possibly leave a huge thing like a dumpy behind in board daylight in the middle of a jobsite? And the fucking thing will be bright yellow or orange, worth hundreds or thousands? And you are giving me shit about not noticing a black shotgun in the dark.

Here's another thing that might shock you systolic, how many people have misplaced firearms. I've seen two shotguns left on the road after they have fallen off vehicles (not me) there is a very long list when it comes to this, whether people will admit to it here, well that's a NO. And far enough, but I'm admitting to my fuckup. I did my day in court, this cop however that did worse than me got jack shit. Keep your eye on the bouncing ball.

Ejected
    Wasn't in a pub but a cafe.

Banned
    So let me get this straight systolic..... you've walked in my shoes and know my job.

How could you possibly leave a huge thing like a dumpy behind in board daylight in the middle of a jobsite? And the fucking thing will be bright yellow or orange, worth hundreds or thousands? And you are giving me shit about not noticing a black shotgun in the dark.

Here's another thing that might shock you systolic, how many people have misplaced firearms. I've seen two shotguns left on the road after they have fallen off vehicles (not me) there is a very long list when it comes to this, whether people will admit to it here, well that's a NO. And far enough, but I'm admitting to my fuckup. I did my day in court, this cop however that did worse than me got jack shit. Keep your eye on the bouncing ball.
    So how long were you in the cafe before someone rang the cops or they drove by and saw it there?

Ejected
    Are you fucking blind? Or struggle like fuck with the reading and comprehension?

My dad is the most straight up and down, do it once do it right, by the book, conscientious person I know, and he is like that with everything not just firearms, he preaches safety to all, and shoots for a living also, some on here probably know him through his involvement in pistol shooting and cowboy action. He managed to lock up the range a while back after everyone had left, pack his rangebag and gear away carefully in his truck, then proceed to drive home.
    He had to stop at Waikouiti for fuel on the way home, hopped out of his truck, went to begin refuelling, and realised he was still wearing his holster, pistol and all! He reckoned he was horrified that he had made such a mistake without even thinking (I thought it was funny because I know how it would have horrified him... "Mr perfect" f**ked up!)
    But it goes to show, that genuine mistakes can and do happen, we are, after all, only human.
    Wirehunt, Munsey and Gibo like this.

I know of a farm manager and his son that went out for a hunt got a deer then went home happy as.
    a few months later the tractor driver called into the managers house asking if he new anybody that had lost their rifle.
    he reckons that's he's got one just like it so go asks where it was found and the penny dropped when told!
    that fuck up was worth a few beers

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Wirehunt and Pengy like this.
    My favorite sentences i like to hear are - I suppose so. and Send It!

Ejected
    And now systolic edits after he fucks up. Your a dick, don't want to own your mistake?