Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ruger7mm

Thread: Miroku Mk 70 firing pins

Miroku Mk 70 firing pins

Hi all
    My young fella is right into clay bird shooting and we need to source some firing pins for his Miroku and I am struggling to find some. Do any of you knowledgeable sorts have any advice on where to go for the parts?
    Many thanks for any tips
    Regards
    Ruger7mm

Try bronco sports tauranga think they had some browning 725 ones that maybe the same .70 bucks each..or try some.gun smith's..Arthur Cleland in Hamilton if he's still going .or Tony bond think he's somewhere near te puke somewhere .

Reloaders supplies has had them in the past, (their website doesnt seem to be working at the moment). Have you tried the NZ Miroku importers (Outdoor Sports NZ)? Would most likely have to order through your local store if they did.

Alternatevely I'm pretty sure the Japanese made Browning B25 series of shotguns use the same firing pins as they are manufactured by Miroku so those suggested by Quackers should work as well.

Thanks guys
    I tracked down the local agent for Miroku, which is Hardy Rifles according to the Miroku website, however they only work with rifles so I rang the importer Outdoor Supplies and they were great. They have a set and some springs which will be in my hands by Wednesday for the gunsmith to install. The importer (Tony) was very helpful and great to receive such awesome service! After looking at the brands they stock I'll being putting purchases their way for sure.
    Cheers
    Ruger7mm
    Frogfeatures likes this.