Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Auckland pheasants ?

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    hahah isnt that that truth ! mind you I can see a day out in good kit , a nice lunch and good company would be pleasant if you had dollars to burn -i dont . Also the picking up if your dogs are sharp and dont make you look like a right ----- would be good . Nothing like hunting over a pointing dog tho in my mind
    If that were a reality then some would not spend all of their time with their dog trying to find pheasants on a property immediately adjacent to a pheasant preserve. I can get you an invitation to run your dogs on the actual property if it is good enough! Meanwhile you can just keep running your dog around the outskirts, hitting the button on your e-collar control when you run out of ability and then look down on those who actually train their dogs. In the interim, you'd probably be best pressed to keep your training advice to yourself and stop trying to shop your bizarre dress sense to people who wouldn't give a shit about it!

Question to ask yourself... Is your dog able to meet the standard required on that shoot? I have seen you and it, and I do not think so!
    teFerrarri likes this.
    It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person! It is near impossible with a stupid person!
    Rebelwood Gundog Training

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    hahah isnt that that truth ! mind you I can see a day out in good kit , a nice lunch and good company would be pleasant if you had dollars to burn -i dont . Also the picking up if your dogs are sharp and dont make you look like a right ----- would be good . Nothing like hunting over a pointing dog tho in my mind
    reading this Ruff above I dont know what your on about ??? tefarri does , not that she,d know . Any time you want to jump the fence and compete by all means do so love to have you in the mix ...
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    If that were a reality then some would not spend all of their time with their dog trying to find pheasants on a property immediately adjacent to a pheasant preserve. I can get you an invitation to run your dogs on the actual property if it is good enough! Meanwhile you can just keep running your dog around the outskirts, hitting the button on your e-collar control when you run out of ability and then look down on those who actually train their dogs. In the interim, you'd probably be best pressed to keep your training advice to yourself and stop trying to shop your bizarre dress sense to people who wouldn't give a shit about it!

Question to ask yourself... Is your dog able to meet the standard required on that shoot? I have seen you and it, and I do not think so!
    Good to see that some things dont change
    el borracho likes this.

Name:  Poster2.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  354.9 KB
    mikee likes this.

4th week shot once in pukelohe and only ran a ddog for a shooter ..im not much of a shooter at the mo hhahaha next week lets hope its my weekend

how many did you see ?

Quote Originally Posted by kawhia View Post
    how many did you see ?
    saw 3 , but 2 were hens . got a great point from the new pup but i was between the shooter and bird -hit the deck and called to fire but he wasnt confident so didnt take the shot ...easy chook to . good day out tho .

we put up 22 on Friday, public land too, I shot like a blind man but the bitch has no manners around another dog on point, most were bumped or snuck out the blind spot.... awesome day mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhia View Post
    we put up 22 on Friday, public land too, I shot like a blind man but the bitch has no manners around another dog on point, most were bumped or snuck out the blind spot.... awesome day mind.
    great number!!! im looking forward to a few days down rotorua to just enjoy some dog work ..might take a couple for the pot but most i will just let fly and give the dogs a pat ..lol

Name:  bullshit.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  84.5 KB
    stingray likes this.
    It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person! It is near impossible with a stupid person!

for the cabbages of course
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I;m not saying you're stupid, but you are incredibly unlucky when it comes to thinking!

im a doer not a speaker , you speak away ....its what your best at .....

This is great to be fair Some of your best work so far ! . That's with The real personal nasty stuff aside that is !
    veitnamcam and stingray like this.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    This is great to be fair Some of your best work so far ! . That's with The real personal nasty stuff aside that is !
    hows the shooting down your way munsey ?had some good quail numbers?