Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By PadLo
  • 1 Post By Micky Duck
  • 1 Post By kawhia

Thread: English Springer Spaniel

English Springer Spaniel

Hey all.

This is just a speculation thread to see if there is any interest. I have an 2.5 year old English Springer Spaniel, he's got all his paper work, he's a full blood pedigree chum. He's my third Springer in total but my first in NZ, I had two back home before I immigrated 10 years ago...

His parents are half field, half show bloodlines and my dog has got the best of both, he's a diva but with amazing agility and a fantastic nose, he naturally flushes and points. He is the smartest Springer I have had, a very clever dog with great problem solving skills. He's a big boy, almost 30kg and can almost put his paws on my shoulders when on his hind legs.

I chose not to have him neutered to let him develop fully with all of his natural hormones and with that he does enjoy a good root of his blanket. His uncle is a police sniffer dog and was on the show Police Ten 7 quite a bit.

Anyway, topic at hand....I think it would be a shame not to have his bloodline carried on and would like for him to meet a female Springer Spaniel for some drinks and snacks, maybe a romantic walk... I would only be interested in a papered ESS bitch as I would like to keep his genetic lines close. I had spoken with his breeder and they are happy with his genetic lines being passed on.

I don't want a fee or a puppy, well maybe a puppy, ok then a puppy (if I'm allowed)...so If you have a female Springer that likes the cut of his gib, let me know....

Name:  20221031_173042.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  3.69 MB

Name:  20221013_125634.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  3.60 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tinder for pooches...... lol
    Im sure there will be a few takers of the offer...a walk on the beach and glass of wine is always appreciated..sharing of a bone afterwards much underrated...
    Dama dama likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Lots of purebred non pointing, regular sized working springers around without breeding to something breeders are trying to breed out.
    Aspire likes this.

Hello, I’ve got an English springer spaniel girl she’s 1.5ish years old roughly maybe a tad older & would much enjoy a conversation if you’d like to private message that’s be cool tia

i hope you call him pirate with that eye patch