Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Joint meds/suppliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Three O'Three View Post
    My old boy gets 1/4 panadol once a day, half a glucosamine tablet twice a day and now I'm giving him one colostrum capsule once a day. In a few short months he's gone from barely being able to walk without pain to stomping around the back yard like he owns the place. Still has trouble with steps though.
    Virtually the same that I am giving my old German Shep, we also add a fish oil capsule too. results were great, bought him a few years of useful mobility around the home and farm.

try turmeric sprinkle a bit on their food. Its a natural anti inflammatory used it on a couple of our dogs

We've just started giving our 12yo lab/collie bitza GO HEALTHY 19,000mg MUSSEL Capsules. He was getting a monthly $100 jab at the vets, we started pouring the powder from 1 cap onto his food each morning and the capsules are looking like a more realistic (cost wise) option as well as natural. 20 cents/day and it's been 6 weeks without his injection he's still acting stupid without problems.
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/b...UaAqoQEALw_wcB

Best buy in bulk before they are banned. Would say more, but apparently it’s not truth speak so can’t.

Quote Originally Posted by No good names left View Post
    We've just started giving our 12yo lab/collie bitza GO HEALTHY 19,000mg MUSSEL Capsules. He was getting a monthly $100 jab at the vets, we started pouring the powder from 1 cap onto his food each morning and the capsules are looking like a more realistic (cost wise) option as well as natural. 20 cents/day and it's been 6 weeks without his injection he's still acting stupid without problems.
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/b...UaAqoQEALw_wcB
    My 91 yr old Dad swears by these. He's still acting stupid too.