Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT 


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Male dog being pathetic over new bitch

  1. #16
    Member Flyblown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    2,788
    The real problem with me posting the photo was that I’ve spent a couple of hours today looking for the photos of the bloody pups! This is the problem with our celluloid record of ancient history… we’ve got photos in albums in just about every room of the house, in boxes in the lofts of both house and shed, and we suspect several boxes in storage at the in-laws. Every time I go on a mission to look for something specific I always end up realising how horribly exposed we are to losing everything should there be a disaster of some kind.

    But it’s been bloody good fun going through old albums that I probably haven’t looked at for the best part of 20 years, certainly it’s entertaining for my boys who’ve never seen parts of their family history. It’s also given me a kick up the arse to contact my brother-in-law in Pretoria who we know had a whole heap of celluloid photos of us hunting together in Northern Transvaal - those I really would like to see again.
    Just...say...the...word

  2. #17
    Member rugerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Horowhenua
    Posts
    2,177
    Yeah same Flyblown, I was digging through some old pics of my previous pups and bringing back fond memories. The trouble now is you can't even get reprints off the negatives since no one processes film any more.

  3. #18
    Member Chur Bay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    1,150
    Ha ha doggie porn.
    Micky Duck likes this.

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    North Canterbury
    Posts
    4,097
    What would happen if Lorrainer Bobbet had owned the bitch and got there first @Flyblown ?

    Rotty x Great Dane = serious holders
    'Bother' said Pooh, as he chambered another round ... Wong Far King Way

  5. #20
    MB
    MB is offline
    Member MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    eh? What does that mean?
    Photo quality and yes, I read your post.

  6. #21
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    with a bit of luck the new bitch will give him a tune up and he will back off....
    definately need to be on the watch out for when she comes into season.... the old footrot flats bitches box comes to mind....
    Laugh bitches box So was way up north duck hunting shooting pigs and generally having a good time. My mate was working up there fencing for the cocky. We wanted to go down to the local but one of the birches was in heat. Anyways there was the old out house out on a small hill at the top of the drive. So me good mate says bung her in there and off we went. Five in the car out the door yeharr great time had by all and get home around 12 eyeballs slushing.
    As we come up the drive we can here the dogs going for it, as the lights swing around they catch the out house out there on it’s little hill……only it’s now on a bit of a lean eh……..as the car levels out the lights lower and we can see around 8 dogs having one hell of a ding dong, but something is just not right….there all the same colour?
    On exiting the car we find out why.
    The smell hits us……shit. Right in the middle of this fecking great dust up is the bitch she is knotted up with another.

    I’m trying not to pee me pants from laughing as well as keep the vomit in me stomach.
    We had chained up me mates tree dogs and there still chained up these other dogs had come from the farms around and the Pa down the road.
    They had dug under the outhouse and tunnelled through the shit to get to that bitch.
    Anyway me mate wades in and starts sorting them out gets the birch and shoves here in the old shooting wagon the let’s his dogs off which sort out all the strays…..
    We head off to bed after hosing off me mate on the front porch.
    What a mess.
    Next morning we drag the outhouse to a new spot after hosing that out dig us a new hole and are finishing up when these cars start dribbling in.
    It’s all the locals wanting to know why there dogs smell like shit and have chunks missing

    Fun times!

    Yes bitches box way to go…..locking them in the out house…..not realy
    jakewire, rugerman, Maca49 and 7 others like this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paeroa
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    The real problem with me posting the photo was that I’ve spent a couple of hours today looking for the photos of the bloody pups! This is the problem with our celluloid record of ancient history… we’ve got photos in albums in just about every room of the house, in boxes in the lofts of both house and shed, and we suspect several boxes in storage at the in-laws. Every time I go on a mission to look for something specific I always end up realising how horribly exposed we are to losing everything should there be a disaster of some kind.

    But it’s been bloody good fun going through old albums that I probably haven’t looked at for the best part of 20 years, certainly it’s entertaining for my boys who’ve never seen parts of their family history. It’s also given me a kick up the arse to contact my brother-in-law in Pretoria who we know had a whole heap of celluloid photos of us hunting together in Northern Transvaal - those I really would like to see again.
    In regards to your worries about loosing all your photos should a disaster happen. I have a couple of roller containers full of the most important photos, jewellery etc that I can grab if im home when something happens. We had a house fire back in 2016 and that was the first thing I grabbed. Everything else is replaceable except those photos.
    Micky Duck likes this.

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    rakaia
    Posts
    2,681
    if that was us id be givin up sex.
    the worst i saw was a bitch of aupori wag breeding dragging a little heading along behind her and shitty as when he impeded her progress to
    we had the high bitch houses to with the ladders
    fuckin un fun trying to get a big bitch up the bloody things and you,d usually find someones mutt camped underneath anywhere from in a 8 mile radius
    Sideshow and Micky Duck like this.

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    rakaia
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Laugh bitches box So was way up north duck hunting shooting pigs and generally having a good time. My mate was working up there fencing for the cocky. We wanted to go down to the local but one of the birches was in heat. Anyways there was the old out house out on a small hill at the top of the drive. So me good mate says bung her in there and off we went. Five in the car out the door yeharr great time had by all and get home around 12 eyeballs slushing.
    As we come up the drive we can here the dogs going for it, as the lights swing around they catch the out house out there on it’s little hill……only it’s now on a bit of a lean eh……..as the car levels out the lights lower and we can see around 8 dogs having one hell of a ding dong, but something is just not right….there all the same colour?
    On exiting the car we find out why.
    The smell hits us……shit. Right in the middle of this fecking great dust up is the bitch she is knotted up with another.

    I’m trying not to pee me pants from laughing as well as keep the vomit in me stomach.
    We had chained up me mates tree dogs and there still chained up these other dogs had come from the farms around and the Pa down the road.
    They had dug under the outhouse and tunnelled through the shit to get to that bitch.
    Anyway me mate wades in and starts sorting them out gets the birch and shoves here in the old shooting wagon the let’s his dogs off which sort out all the strays…..
    We head off to bed after hosing off me mate on the front porch.
    What a mess.
    Next morning we drag the outhouse to a new spot after hosing that out dig us a new hole and are finishing up when these cars start dribbling in.
    It’s all the locals wanting to know why there dogs smell like shit and have chunks missing

    Fun times!

    Yes bitches box way to go…..locking them in the out house…..not realy
    sounds like a maungataroto tale to me man i had my eyes opened to life up there

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    porirua
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerman View Post
    Yeah same Flyblown, I was digging through some old pics of my previous pups and bringing back fond memories. The trouble now is you can't even get reprints off the negatives since no one processes film any more.
    Not sure if still available but warehouse used to sell a unit that you feed your negs into and it converted them to digital format , must get round to getting one myself . They were quite cheap to .
    rugerman likes this.

  11. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stewart island / canterbury
    Posts
    9,036
    Having a bitches box is all fine and dandy.... Heard story of someone taking their bitch for an evening walk, locking her in the box let her out in the morning and 2 dogs come out.... Clever bugger had gone and hid while they were out for walkies

  12. #27
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    sounds like a maungataroto tale to me man i had my eyes opened to life up there
    Nar bit further north than that it was just south of Waitiki landing the pub was the Houhora Tavern.
    Good times used to hunt 90 mile in an old VW with the bonnet ripped off pig dogs in the front. The pigs would come down at night to eat the sea weed and what ever else washed up. We would race down the beach in this thing see the pigs slam on the picks and dogs would go flying out the front into it.
    Was really good until they all farted at once
    The old battle wagon died though…..one night this tire went past us we looked at each other? Where the feck did that come from?
    Car then went into this huge side was slide straight to wards the sea and stopped fast in the sand.
    From what we could see all the wheel nuts had stripped. Came back the next day only the roof was showing
    Was a Long Walk back that Night the dogs kept on hitting pigs and we tired them up with our belts in the end.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

  13. #28
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Having a bitches box is all fine and dandy.... Heard story of someone taking their bitch for an evening walk, locking her in the box let her out in the morning and 2 dogs come out.... Clever bugger had gone and hid while they were out for walkies
    That’s why they need to be on poles! No dog knows how to use a ladder that is set the bugger up and the climb it
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    6,290
    Electricity is a big help when trying to keep visitors away.
    Overkill is still dead.

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paeroa
    Posts
    408
    Well avoiding her getting an unwanted pregnancy in 6 months is going to be easy because she’s off back home. Unfortunately I think the chaos here was a bit much for her and we may be suited to an all boys team and her a quieter home. She snapped at the kid yesterday when he walked past her to come inside, literally tried to bite me in a pretty vicious fashion this morning. we were told she can be a bit growly but this was a bit more than that. Bitch1 doesn’t get along with her at all and is my top dog and has had to spend the last 2 days locked up, dog 1 and 2 who are both unfixed are not getting along at all since she came along and they are both hassling the shit out of her and I’m worried dog 1 is going to end up hurting dog 2 or worse they both hurt her.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Male wire hair pup
    By kawhia in forum Trial, Pedigree and Bird Dogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2022, 09:33 PM
  2. Male dog names
    By Elrond in forum Hunting Dogs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 21-09-2021, 07:28 PM
  3. De sexing a male pig dog
    By hunting101 in forum Hunting Dogs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 11:00 PM
  4. De sexing a male pig dog
    By hunting101 in forum Dogs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!