Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Ammo Direct

User Tag List

Like Tree7472Likes

Thread: Photos of your dog

You know the old story aye.... shut your wife and dog in the boot of a car for a day, and see which one is happy to see you when you open the boot

Quote Originally Posted by Andygr View Post
    Somebody once told me that the only creature that will love you more than it loves itself, is a dog.
    Micky Duck and Andygr like this.

my sisters father in law jumped on a plane over to Aussie.... got to airport and looked in boot OH SHIT,forgot I had dog in there this morning panic phone call home to son,then got on plane...two hour fast trip up road for son who retrieved dogs from boot of car,desperately in need of a pee but otherwise fine.it happens
    rugerman, Billbob and Eat Meater like this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Huntertoo
    Lost my two best mates within a couple of months of each other last year to the needle. Gut wrenching.
    Name:  IMG_1884.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  1.36 MB
    Still in mourning but my wife conspired against me and I have this. No, the hunter-way down the road didnt pay a visit
    Name:  IMG_2948.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  3.37 MB
    My Son being in Canada as a hunting guide needed a bear dog and mate so when he returned to NZ he brought his Canadian bred lab back.
    He has since bred with a NZ pure bred black bitch. Not such a good result as all pups were marked as they call it. Mine is the worst / best which ever camp you may be.
    Marked labradors are accepted by the American kennel Club but the cant be shown. But recently the marked ones have gained a following and now a premium might be asked on purchase.
    We have just started training and going well. Will just about do anything for affection, not food which is generally a great motivator for a lab.
    His DNA tells him to run 40 metre circles in front when sent and will cast left and right with little prompting, and with hand signals.
    The bigger boned rangier American labs are used for upland shooting and this appears quite natural for him to do.
    Same in the water, looking, looking but not sure what to retrieve. I think when we join the dots he will be fantastic.
    Not small at 640 mm at the shoulder, he brings a bit of size to the pond or paddock.
    Name:  IMG_0670.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  2.57 MB
    Mum, dad and the kid.

Cool looking dog

My two favourite things at the moment ( after my wife and kids of course)

Name:  IMG_3634.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  3.21 MB
    Tahr, ROKTOY, Steelisreal and 1 others like this.
    FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NUMBERS , NOT THE IDEA