Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: IPSC south islands

  1. #31
    Member nzfubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin007 View Post
    Finishing off my holster course this weekend, my B should be through soon, and I have a Glock 17 on hold for me to pick up once I'm legal...but not sure the South Islands should be my first outing haha
    You will learn more at a comp over two days than you will in weeks at your club days. Everyone will be happy to help you out.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    muzr257, R93, mikee and 1 others like this.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

  2. #32
    Member Rock river arms hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin007 View Post
    Finishing off my holster course this weekend, my B should be through soon, and I have a Glock 17 on hold for me to pick up once I'm legal...but not sure the South Islands should be my first outing haha
    Trust me mate.

    Shiver n shoot was my first big one and the squad 7 guys couldn't be more helpfull good sorts if they tried.

    DO IT DO IT DO IT
    Max Headroom likes this.

  3. #33
    Member oiuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Best Island
    Posts
    21
    Entered looks like there will be a decent number of shooters in Production at this rate.

  4. #34
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ
    Posts
    14,868
    My 7th event. Weather was awesome.
    Big squads. Good stages. Awesome accommodation organised by nzfubz. New Grand master crowned in standard division. He had to beat another Grand master to do it.

    Polished off a bottle of Canadian whiskey with nzfubz nite before the match
    Had a ball apart from the rugby.
    Fubz shot his second clean match in a row, including the nationals (no misses or procedurals which is pretty hard considering the moving targets and speed required to compete) and I managed to shoot my first clean match without the speed part
    Great weekend. Roll on the North Island event.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  5. #35
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ashburton
    Posts
    169
    I shot my least clean match in a long time, but had a lot of fun doing it haha.

    Dunedin always has good stages to see how fast you can get the trigger going.
    R93, nzfubz and A330driver like this.

  6. #36
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ
    Posts
    14,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I shot my least clean match in a long time, but had a lot of fun doing it haha.

    Dunedin always has good stages to see how fast you can get the trigger going.
    Yeah but you can miss 3 times a stage and still whip me

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  7. #37
    Member Rock river arms hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    My 7th event. Weather was awesome.
    Big squads. Good stages. Awesome accommodation organised by nzfubz. New Grand master crowned in standard division. He had to beat another Grand master to do it.

    Polished off a bottle of Canadian whiskey with nzfubz nite before the match
    Had a ball apart from the rugby.
    Fubz shot his second clean match in a row, including the nationals (no misses or procedurals which is pretty hard considering the moving targets and speed required to compete) and I managed to shoot my first clean match without the speed part
    Great weekend. Roll on the North Island event.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    It was bloody ripper!

    Would've preferred to have been in the standard squad though but that's the luck of the draw.


    Even managed a placing for my grade :-)
    Great to catch up with a few of you again..

    Next year- Kaimai winter warm up, shiver n shoot, South islands and nationals is my plan as I have the bug
    R93 and seano like this.

  8. #38
    Member seano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    745
    I would of been keen to attend also,but am 9weeks post surgery again an still wearing this bloody thing.
    Sounds like the usual suspects did well
    Hope to be well for River City/Quake City early next year.


    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    7,429
    F$%k, ouch. That looks painful. I was 16 weeks from surgery till back at work (my ankle looks like yours sort of) and was 8 months before i could walk almost normally.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. South Islands
    By Ozzy in forum Pistol Shooting
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 16-10-2017, 08:32 PM
  2. South Island IPSC Champs-29-30 Oct in Dunners
    By R93 in forum Pistol Shooting
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 06:58 PM
  3. South Island IPSC champs 2014 hatcam video.
    By Haydendev in forum Shooting
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19-11-2014, 04:02 PM
  4. Auckland Islands
    By Munsey in forum Hunting
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 16-03-2014, 09:52 PM
  5. north islands dtl
    By PerazziSC3 in forum Shotgunning
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 07:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!