Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By Ryan_Songhurst
  • 1 Post By MB

Thread: Credit Due, HE Obsidian

Credit Due, HE Obsidian

I bag the shit out of most of the "hunting brand" stuff because most of the time it's literally just that, shit. However about 2 months ago I threw a tizzy one morning because I couldn't find my leggings and was sick of getting soaked doing K Lines so I hooned into town and bought a pair of Hunters Element Obsidian over trousers. I thought they'd last me a week or two and allow me to find my Kaiwaka ones in the meantime. Couple months later and I've been wearing them for three or four hours a day, everyday, getting soaked by K Lines and jumping on and off the bike etc and they've been great, keep me dry and theyre lightweight. If they shit themselves today I would have had a good couple of years hunting use out of them. $160 odd from the green shed. Can't go wrong. Just don't tell my mates.
    Name:  20231104_103534.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  3.55 MB
    erniec, MB, dannyb and 5 others like this.
    270 is a harmonic divisor number[1]
    270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor[2]
    270 is a practical number, by the second definition
    The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
    270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
    Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations[3]
    10! has 270 divisors
    270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.

MB
    Hunter's Element seem to keep making products which aren't shit. I'm confused!
    paremata likes this.

Its hard to find decent rainwear for the motor bike that doesnt cost me a kidney and a lung...might have to give them a try....
    Intelligence has its limits, but it appears that Stupidity knows no bounds......